Lumberton's Got Talent

If you live in Lumberton and haven't been watching American Idol then you don't know what you're missing. This season promises to be very exciting; especially since we have a native of Lumberton that will be featured on the show. I was informed that Michael Smith, son of Mr. Mason and Dr. Linda Smith auditioned for the show and received a "Golden Ticket" to Hollywood. I don't know about you, but that's some exciting news. From what I was told, he auditioned under the name Michael Simeon in Salt Lake City, Utah. I would like to take this opportunity to wish him well and may he have great success on the show. I hope you all tune in to cheer him on and help him get to the next round. Wouldn't it be great to have him go all the way to the finals. I'll be watching; hopefully you will to.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman