Lumberton Police Department...What Now?

So what’s going on in the Lumberton Police Department and why am I getting drawn into a non-issue. Recently, I have been getting information and tips suggesting I should investigate certain police officers. I am not certain where this desire to “expose” certain officers is coming from, but I just wanted to let you know, that I am not the o, the n or the e. In other words, I am not the ONE. You people need to make up your minds. Either my blog is imaginary and full of incorrect information or you actually want me to look into the matter. Which is it? This blog is not Burger King and you definitely cannot have it your way. Either you want to truth of what’s happening in Lumberton or you want a sugar coated version of what you want Lumberton to be like. Personally, I don’t have any problems with this police department or any of its officers. However, that was the case before I exposed Hobson for the lying, low down, lint licking, son of a biscuit eating bulldog he is. But that’s neither here nor there. What has me concerned is why am I supposed to be the one that expose an officer that has been vetted before the hiring process? Besides, there’s a group that say I love to start stuff (not the word she chose) and then run to the police. First of all, I don’t run anywhere and secondly, we have people that run to their passah (with lies) but then get upset when I use the law to do what the law is in place to do. Now, don’t get it twisted, I ain’t never scared. I went to the police because it was the right thing to do and because I wanted it to be on record that I tried to get this matter resolved through the legal system so if and when I had to defend myself, I already established a paper trail. So keep thinking it’s a game if you want to but that’s not the purpose of this post. Everyone has a problem with the police department, until they need them. I usually take a tip and run with it like Flo-Jo. But after dealing with a corrupt chief of police and board of aldermen (Crider, Gibson, Johnson and Hale) I did learn some things. I did not know Hobson from a hole in the ground. I saw him and our paths crossed a few times. When I received the mysterious brown package with all the background information on Hobson, I didn’t hesitate to post it. I dove right in; head first and didn’t look back. Looking back, I don’t know if I would do things differently because I still think the truth needed to be exposed but I think I would have been better prepared when he approached me and threatened me. But that’s water under the bridge. But one thing I do know, there are people that will sit back, throw their stones, and hide their hands; sitting on the side line watching and waiting for your downfall. I have never had a problem with obeying the law, but the fact that I was targeted, ticketed and ultimately spent a night in jail because unlike the so called “gangsters”, I don’t run when the police come on the scene. But I know when you go out on the edge; you must be willing to stand alone. Unlike others, I don’t need an amen crew to do the right thing. I will say what I mean and mean what I say. I can/will deal with the consequences later. I don’t know why there’s such interest in the officers in Lumberton and the so-called hidden past. We all have a past. I don’t like it when people try to use me as a pawn. If you never came to my aid when I was under attack, then don’t try to bring me any bones you dug up about an officer that works on the police department. Like my Aunt Thelma used to say, a dog that will bring a bone will carry a bone. And I would like to add my twist to her pearl of wisdom, if a dog is used to bringing you bones, he will eventually bite you or crap in your yard. The internet is wide and open and if you have anything you want to say about any officers, then man or woman up and put your name on the accusation because you will not use me to support an anonymous agenda. I am thankful for the officers that are actually working and serving the community. I think there are some issues that need to be addressed but I also think the board need to give the department the tools they need to adequately carry out their duties. We cannot expect them to paint a masterpiece if they’re only given finger paint. Also, I know I said I was no longer blogging but it seems that I keep getting dragged back into this arena. Besides, I love providing you with my dos centavos. For future reference, if you want to expose or make a claim that someone needs to be exposed; maybe you should consider removing your mask.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman