The A Team


I received an interesting message from Pearl River County Supervisor, Anthony Hales, Sr. It reads as follows: PSA: I want to start an Intervention team in our community. I need A few Volunteers who may have about 3 hrs a week to help some of our youth excel in school. If we catch them early enough, give them the basics, then we might can teach them too learn. I'm pretty good in basic math and basic Algebra, I need someone for reading/English/vocabulary, and someone for computer skills. I want to call our group the "A TEAM" !! Not for me but, our goal is to produce A+ students !!! Inbox me and let's set up a meeting. We want serious kids only !!!!
I thought this was a GREAT idea and have volunteered to help with the tutoring in Poplarville. It is my hope that someone would take the initiative and start something like this in Lumberton.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman