Know Your Grass 101


I just got schooled about the "Politics of Grass Cutting" post that was posted yesterday. I was asked about the posting and I explained why it was posted. The post was supposed to be about the grass, but it turned into another posting about the ineffectual leadership that's running the City of Lumberton. Readers of the blog may have noticed that the post has been changed to "The Politics of Hiring" because I received some very informative information about the grass that's planted in the green areas. I learned that the grass is a winter grass and it's was planted to allow the other grass seeds to take root. The winter grass will eventually die and the new grass will begin to grow. It was also explained to me that this is the process that is used whenever new grass is planted, to ensure grass growth. So, the complaints regarding the tall grass are not warranted because the grass that's there at this moment is transitional, and will soon die out once the new grass seeds take root. I was schooled and now I'm passing the information on to you. Once you know better, you do better. I just wish that were true in the world of politics.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman