LO$T and FINE$. . .

I recently recently received a subpoena to appear in court for a traffic violation that happened over a year ago. I don't know what's going on but I had to reschedule because I couldn't make it for that date. There are some of you that may not remember the date, but September 26, 2011 was the date Dennis Hobson, working in conjunction with Stephanie C. Mullings, had me arrested for failure to pay a parking ticket. They planned the event to the letter. Somehow, they got the judge to sign a warrant. (Please note: There's over $500,000 in traffic fines owed to the City of Lumberton, but they got Stewart to sign off on the fact that I didn't pay my parking ticket.) In my opinion, they were planning to have my car towed, AGAIN, because Hobson and Yates pulled me over on Myrick going 30 in a 25 mph zone. They spent a lot of time running my license, but I guess the warrant wasn't signed yet. I was issued the ticket (the one I have to go to court about, AGAIN) and about 30 minutes later, when city hall was closed, Yates showed up at my home stating there was a warrant for my arrest for failure to pay a parking ticket. Now, this is how I know Stephanie was in bed with Hobson on this matter because she was all laughs and giggles when I had a friend go to city hall the next day in an attempt to pay the fine. Sue was the only one that wasn't in the loop because she was shocked when they told her that I was arrested, but Stephanie and Cindy (Hobson's Hoes) thought it was just so funny. The whole crew worked together to have me put in jail for a parking ticket. I just wonder she did exhibit this type of initiative to clear the books of the remaining $525,657.87 in fines owed to the City of Lumberton. Stephanie loves to play the victim and also loves to proclaim that God knows her heart and that's true. I can't see your heart but I definately can see the fruit you're producing. At one point, I had come to a truce with Stephanie, but there has been some recent events that have fueled a new desire to put her in the same place she and Hobson worked to send me. However, my wish is that she's there for years instead of hours. I will say this, if Stephanie will look me in my eye, while placing her hand on a bible that she had nothing to do with the incident that took place on September 26, 2011, I will be able to put a period and move on but we all know that's not going to happen. I reached out to Hobson to see if he would admit to his culpability but he was so intent on trying to prevent me from saying more things about him on the blog, that I just left the matter alone. For the record, Hobson would have been a good Chief of Police but he was so intent on seeking revenge that he was not able to remain professional. In the earlier part of this post, I said that Elsie was out to make a name for herself at my expense (or at least I think I did; maybe this is the revised version). Well, I might have misspoken because as I reflect back on that day my fine was paid, I remember it was Officer Elsie that said I should make sure I keep my receipt in a safe place and keep it for a long, long, long time. And that brings me to the original point of this post, please forgive me, these blog post are free-handed and I have a tendency to venture off. I recently found out that there are other's that are being summoned back to court as well. When my case was presented before Stewart, I had to appear in court for 3-5 times waiting for the case to be dropped. Stephanie knew that Yates was no longer on the City of Lumberton's payroll, but she did not say a damn thing and I had to keep coming to court to defend the ticket of going 30 in a 25 mph zone. Now, I got a subpoena and must appear before another judge about an issue that was dismissed by a previous judge. Now that's the shit I don't like. (Pardon my French). It seems there's some missing money and receipts. Those that worked to pay off their fines are going to have to repay their fines because Cindy and/or Stephanie has misplaced the moniey and/or receipt. I'm thankful that I didn't have a fine, but I'm also thankful that I have kept the receipt for the parking ticket that led to my arrest. Everybody knows that Cindy was not capable of working a Court Clerk. Everybody also knows that Cindy received that job because Stephanie was figuratively, in bed with Hobson, and gave his girlfriend the job as a favor. It saddens me to say, that if you didn't keep your receipt, you're about to be screwed by the City of Lumberton because the money is missing. If you received a notice about reappearing in court, I would love to hear from you so I can post more details. I won't post your names; just your story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman