Abuse of Power


Now this blog has really gotten intersting. I just posted a news article that I found while googling police officers from Lumberton. At first, I couldn't believe that I found something on an officer, but then minutes after sharing this information on my facebook page, the officer pulled next to me and actually made threats against me. Then as he was leaving he said that he was contacting his lawyer and would be filing a lawsuit against me for slander. When he first approached my car, he asked do you have any recording devices on? Where do the do that at? Then he went on about what he was going to do and then when he realized that I didn't have my camera, he walked away, got into his car and said that I should record what he just said, but just minutes ealier, he made a point to make sure that I didn't have any recording devices. This all happened just a few minutes ago, and right after submitting this post, I will be contactin the Chief of Police to file my complaint against this officer. So, I will keep you posted on the events as they develop.

Comments

  1. YOU NEED TO CALL INTERNAL AFFAIRS FOR HARRASSMENT!

    The Ville!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman