Was It Something I Said?


I received an interesting comment Wednesday. I would have published the comment, but I generally don’t post comments submitted by cowards. I don’t do general statement; making comments that could apply to almost anyone. Whenever I have something to say about an individual, there is no confusion about the identity of that person. I fell that if a person is bold enough to sit down at their computer or phone and submit a comment that states that I’m a racist, then that coward should exhibit that same boldness and submit their name along with their comment. So, when the issue came up a few weeks ago about the Nathan Bedford Forrest car tag, I wasn’t upset about the matter. I thought it would be a great idea; at least there would be a segment of racists within the State of Mississippi that would be willing to identify themselves and we would know who they were because it would on their tag. ( For the record, I truly believe that anyone that would purchase a car tag to commemorate the founder of the KKK is a racist so don’t try and convince yourself or others that it’s about heritage and if you’re mind is set on calling it heritage then you know that it’s a heritage of hate.) And for that reason, I was all for the tag. Unfortunately, we are required to sift the chaff with the wheat and try to figure out who we can and can not trust. I don’t know who wrote the comment; it could have been a number of people. The comment could have been submitted by a number of people, including, but not limited to Hobson, Stephanie, Rob, Sue, Danny, Roy, Bobby or Tim—but I don’t allow it to stress me out because the coward didn’t want to reveal his or her identity. I like it how the person sends a comment and then dare you to post it. Well, I dare you to repost with your name. Check mate. And regarding the portion of the comment that stated that I didn’t have the balls to post your profanity laced comment, I would like to say (in my Denzel from Training Day voice) King Kong ain’t got nothing on me. But I won’t dedicate too much of my time dealing with a coward. I put my name on whatever I need to say and if you had a pair, you would do the same.

Comments

  1. YES JON THAT WAS A COWARD....JUST LIKE THE COWARDS WHO USE TO PARADE AROUND IN HOODED NIGHT GOWNS ON HORSE BACK BURNING CROSSES BACK IN THE DAYS....BURN A CROSS NOW YA BAD!!! MY GRANDDAD ALWAYS TAUGHT US THAT A BUNCH OF MEN that PARADE AROUND TOWN TOGETHER IN GOWNS AT NIGHT WERE CALLED PUNKS/GAY QUEENS..........LMBO!!

    DA VILLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE PINK MAMBA STRIKES AGAIN!!! They CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

    DaVille

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman