Don't Start No S.H. and It Won't Be No I.T.


Apparently, Roy Easley is not pleased with his debut on the Lumberton Informer. What is wrong with these folks; do they think it’s still 1950. I’m sorry to tell you this, but your time machine must not be working because we have an African-American in the White House as well as the first African-American woman serving as Mayor of Lumberton. I know you think you’re the new massah on the Public Works plantation, but I’m free (mind, body and soul). Just because you have the majority of people on the board wiling to stand behind you and give you the keys to the city does not mean you have control over what I say on this blog. If you were not sleeping behind the concession stand at the baseball field at Wood Hinton Park, then swear to it on a bible and I will more than happy to give you a print out of the e-mail that stated the dates and times you were over there sleeping while on the clock. I’m certain that it gave our city clerk a great deal of joy to read the post to you (and yes, I am certain that it was read to you for obvious reasons), but it does not change anything about what was said in today’s post. You may be able to finagle the votes in your favor, but they can’t take a vote to stop me from blogging. For the record, I see Roy almost every Sunday; you’re either at Ramey’s shopping or at the Shell Station . So, the next time you see me getting my Sunday newspapers, feel free to vent about the blog then. Until then . . .sweet dreams.


Playing in the background: Beyonce’s Ego. . . “I talk like this cause I can back it up.”

Comments

  1. HOLLERING and laughing......ALL THE WAY FROM THE VILLE....BBAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!Jon you are on a ROLL..Keep up the good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman