What The Hale?


It seems that Alderwoman Hale can add another title to her ever increasing position. Not only is she a co-owner and possible user of the purp, she's a business owner, elected official and now she's Lumberton's newest deputy clerk. I wasn't going to blog about this, but these folks have balls that would put King Kong to shame. This past Thursday, while our city clerk, Stephanie Mullings, was out house shopping, Rebecca was taking care of business at city hall; she was taking water bill payments, had passwords and access to citizen's confidential information, accessing the city's computer system and handling cash. Now I know elected officials are bonded for their position, but I didn't know they were also bonded to work as a city official, with access to private information. I bet if Leonette would have allowed Alderwoman at Large, Miriam Holder, to work in the office while she was out on personal business, there would have been news cameras everywhere, but since it's our innocent clerk, I'm certain that the whole matter will be swept under the rug like nothing happened.
OAN: I just left city hall and I turned in another job application. I didn't have any intention of applying for a job at city hall again, but when I heard that Stephanie Mullings was bragging about how my application would never surface, I felt that it was my duty to turn in another application. I am quite aware that the members of this board don't have the ability to separate their personal feelings from their professional responsibilities, but I am hoping and praying that this application don't make it to the board members. Just a bit of advice for our city clerk, you and your crew may want to make sure that the corridors are clear before you start talking about Jonathan and the Lumberton Informer. Just for the record, I don't scare easily. I know that you had something to do with your car pool buddy, Hobson, and the threat he attempted to make the other week, but you two are gonna have to come better than that. But with Hobson's short temper, and his history of violence, I really wished that you two were in a relationship. So, add that to your lawsuit. I tried to be cordial and let things go, but you keep insisting upon bringing up my name at city hall. Why are you throwing your rocks and hiding your hands. You're the BBIC; you got what you want; the board of aldermen do what you want them to do; so why not rejoice in the fact that your plan has worked. Just a piece of advice; you don't want to rumble with the bee.

Comments

  1. oh jonathan wtf is goin on up there?? i hate turning things into a black/white issue, but thats what it seems this is. how is it ok for these people to just do whatever the hell they want but if the mayor does it, its a problem or they gotta watch her like she is some low life piece of shit??? u know i was watching a show today and the WHOLE THING was in mississippi and some of it was in hattiesburg..anyways the show was about whites killing blacks and mistreating them and how no jury would convict a white man of doing harm to a black man. this was less than 50 years ago. i guess they figure things still operate like this and if they get a whole bunch of white people to rally against you then you are gonna buckle...HAHAHAHAHA im so glad you are as strong as you are. and just like you say dont let them intimidate you. lawsuit?? ha for what? for stating the truth and putting it out there for everyone to see? WAAAAH!! get over it!! tell them since they can trace i.p. addresses to add me to the lawsuit!!! lmao!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job we are finding out the truth at last

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman