Anonymous--The Lumberton Edition

Sometimes I come across posts that are just fitting for what I need to say. This morning's post will come from the Book of Pat (L). . Thanks, friend. . "After much deliberation, this is my conclusion!!!! I think I know why I offend some people. Sometimes people harbor feelings they don't want to be reminded they have. If you are one of those people then YOU should be ashamed of yourself (not the other way around). Trying to make me feel inadequate for expressing myself won't help your dilemma. Did I make you "SEE" yourself for who you REALLY are? I mean, why jump on MY blog and basically tell me to stop using it for my own personal motives. You use it the way you choose with your cowardly, anonymous, baseless remarks; so don’t question me when I do the same!!!! Don't get it twisted rabble rousers . . .I’m not asking permission and you don't have to attend this party. If you invite yourself just remember who invaded whose space! I am happy with the "FACTORS" in my life. I get sad, I get angry and at times I use expletives to get my point across but I'm human and with that comes raw human emotion! If you are a non-factor, my posts should not affect you!!!! GET OVER YOURSELVES (BARBIE) (JUNE /WARD CLEAVER) (MARTHA STEWART) because I already have. ." In closing. . to the idiot that stated that “we the people paid for my college education” I wish you would contact SallieMae and finish paying off my tuition bill. So, now that we’ve gotten that out of the way . Let’s get back down to business. Shall we. . #deuces

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman