No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Prosper. .

I usually don't blog on the weekend, but since the Lumberton Library is open on Saturday, I decided to join all the (according to an anonymous commenter/coward) other jobless, friendless, poor people that can't afford a computer of their own. For the record, I must be in good company because there was a wait list for the computers. Anyway, let's not focus on the haters and focus on the good news that happened this week. I would like to share a bit of good news. For those of you that were wondering why I added the banner on the page that kept track of the visitors to the site. Well, a few weeks ago, I was notified that I reached the pinnacle number and I signed a contract to get paid for advertisement banners. It's only on a trial basis, but in the meantime, I will be getting paid and to think that the people that visited my blog just to leave their anonymous, hateful comments helped to make this happen. And I just want to say, "Thank You!" In other good news you may have missed, the indictment against Mayor Miriam R. Holder has been dismissed and will NOT be turned over to the Grand Jury. She has been cleared of all charges!!!! Also, the judgment against her husband, Mr. Robert "Snow" Holder has been reversed on appeal, which means he is no longer banned from attending the public meetings at city hall. I'm looking forward to seeing him at the next board meeting.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman