Mayorial Candidate: Miriam R. Holder



Miriam R. Holder wants to be the next mayor for the City of Lumberton. When she addressed the crowd, she stated that "This is where I grew up, where I was married, where I taught for over 30 years and where my grandchildren attend public school today. This is where I have lived my life and followed my family's tradition of community-based public service. I know what this city is, I know what it has been, and I know what it can still become. " Miriam stated that we are in this together.
Because no matter who we were, who we are, or who we want to become, we’ve got one thing in common – and that’s the future of Lumberton. Because I believe that the power that unites us is stronger than the issues that might divide us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman