The Cash Cow and Game of Chicken: Lumberton Edition

There are those that say I use this blog for personal reasons/agendas and to that I respond, you dayum right. I have had a personal feud with the city clerk for quite some time and for those of you that had your heads in the sand, I will share with you the reason why. I have known Stephanie most of my life. It was not until we reached adulthood that I realized how cunning and manipulative she was/is. I was finished with my posts about our embattled city clerk until I found out that she has me listed as owing yet another fine to the City of Lumberton. The day she and Hobson plotted to have an arrest warrant signed for failure to pay the three parking tickets that were issued for me illegally parking in front of my residence, I was given a speeding ticket. Hobson was driving, but Yates was the one that signed the ticket. I was summoned to court for the speeding ticket, 31 in a 25 mph speed zone. For the first court appearance, I asked for an continuance because I was waiting for some documentation. However, by the time the next trial was scheduled, Yates had left the department but for some reason, Judge Stewart would not drop the case. So, for the next three months, I attended court because the judge wanted to give Yates the opportunity to attend court to testify in the case of the speeding ticket since I was disputing the charges. After dragging this matter out for another month, the matter was finally dropped or so I thought. Well, in December, I receieved another subpoena to appear in court for the speeding ticket that was dismissed. Well, the other night, I attended court, and I had a copy of the recepit for the parking tickets, but to my surprise, they had me on the docket for a speeding ticket. According to their records, a judgement for $124.50 was entered for the speeding ticket; a speeding ticket that was dismissed. Now, I don't know what that cow has done now, but I'll be damn if I pay another scam ticket because this heifer is allegedly cooking the books. Everyone knows how I feel about her and I think it's stupid that she's still on the city's payroll. Having Stephanie as city clerk make about as much sense as getting natural weight loss tips from Star Jones. I don't know what's going on, but I'm going to get to the bottom of this. I have dealt with these personal agendas for way too long. When I applied for a job at city hall, Stephanie made the convenient mistake of not presenting my job application to the board. Well, I can't give her all the credit because Mayor Holder also had an agenda and I really don't think she gave a flip about who applied for the position. I remember Faye telling me that once the truth came out, I would owe Stephanie an apology. Well Faye, the truth is easing out and "I apologize" are not the words I have in store for your daughter. I've had to deal with the fact that Stephanie and her friends Hobson, Hale and Gibson came up with the plan to have me ticketed, towed and jailed for a parking ticket. Oh, you didn't know Gibson ran the police department; allegedly. Well, hontey, you better pay attention. How in the Hattiesburg did his family member get away with pulling a weapon on someone (Read Tales From the Hood) and not go to jail but the mayor's grandson was charged as an adult for a misdemeanor? Not to mention the warrant he signed for the mayor and the speeding tickets he allegedly had thrown out. Oh yeah, let's not forget about how he rallied to have Chief Adrien Fortenberry fired just so he could put Hobson in his seat. Oops, did you forget about that. Back to the post, yes, this is personal and I am looking forward to finding out what this investigation will reveal. This ish has gotten out of hand and yes, I want that b***h locked up for all the stuff she's done. AAnd for those of you that are upset/offended by me referring to her as a female dog, well get over it. With all the bull***t I've had to deal with from this cash cow, elephant in the room or whatever other adjective I chose to use to describe her, I don't think I'm speaking harshly at all. I'll be glad when I can call her 7392558. I want her out of city hall. I don't apologize for this post and I don't care if you like it or not. Please note: This is not required reading. I will be keeping a close eye on the investigative process and I will be going to city hall to file an affidavit about the fact that the speeding ticket case was dismissed. I may have to pay the fine but I bet you this, I won't stop fighting until justice is served. Like the sawdust from a chainsaw. . .this is the crappy bits we have to deal with in the City of Lumberton.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman