You Betta Red-Neck O Nize

I received an email about the post I made earlier and they asked if I was afraid of being named in the case Stephanie is planning against the City of Lumberton. First of all, I wasn't aware of any case. Secondly, why would I be named in a lawsuit. I also received an email from someone asking if I'm afraid of being disliked. Obviously, the author of the the latter email must not know bout me (in my Beyonce voice). Let me clear my throat. I'm not a glass half full or glass half empty type of person. I just want to make sure the glass is clean and the water is clear. I have not problem with being disliked. However, I have a problem when people that don't know me dislike me. Get to know me and I'm quite sure I will give you a reason to dislike me. It's like this, if I've done something that offended you, give me a call. If you don't have my number, then you don't know me well enough to have an issue with me. Capish. Now back to the matter of getting named in a lawsuit. In my Lil Wayne voice, I ain't got no worries. I've Googled Kim Chaze and it seems that he's made a name for himself because he's not afraid to sue municipalities and colleges/universities. That may be the reason why our city attorney is hesitant to go against him. I know there's a lot of bluffing in the legal field. I'm aware that there's no misfeaseance on my part. If Lindsey is afraid to go toe to toe with Kim, then he need to step aside and let the City of Lumberton get a Rottweiler that's not afraid to go up against a Yorkie. In case he didn't know, Chaze went up against the City of Hattiesburg when Vanessa J. Jones was terminated. As you know, Vanessa thought she had a case, but she's been terminated and back on the radio claiming to be the problem solver, when in fact, she was shown by the City of Hattiesburg to be "the problem." I'm not the baddest dog in the fight but as they say, it not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog. I've been threatened with leagal actions since the inception of this blog and I'm sure they will continue with these threats. In the words of Denzel from Training Day, "King Kong ain't got nothing on me." I might not blog on Friday, but I am planning on posting a story about the green spaces. Until we meet again. Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman