Wrapping Up the Year


This is a wrap for the blog posts of 2010; I will return January 3, 2011 with a new perspective on the things that are taking place in Lumberton. The blog will undergo some changes; it will be listed under lumbertoninformer.blogspot.com instead of lumbertonpolitics.blogspot.com. I am certain that there is so much more to talk about in the upcoming year. For me, 2010 has been quite eventful: I've had my car egged, I was threatened with expulsion from a church, people stop talking when I enter the room, I have several aldermen that no longer speak, I have been threatened with lawsuits four of five times and I have a file full of hate mail from many of the concerned citizens of Lumberton. Overall, it has been an eventful year and it happened in such a short period of time. But it's going to be even better in 2011. I know that there was a recent conversation about IP addresses and tracing comments, etc. but I am not concerned with those that are trying to use fear tactics to silence their critics. I will continue to blog and nothing will be held back. No more allegedly speaking and skipping around the legal issues. What I have to say is covered by the disclaimer so there is no reason to filter what I have to say. The upcoming posts will be explosive and the first thing you will notice is the access to this blog will be handled a little differently. I better stop before I give away too many details, but the changes are necessary and you will have to wait to see what's in store for 2011. Thanks for the private as well as public support. Some of you will receive the new link to the blog and the others. . . well. . . . . . . . Again. . thank God for another year and may you have a wonderfully, blessed New Year.

Comments

  1. So we are going out with a bang. Can't wait to see the new blog. I'm going to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style