Google Me


I was searching through Google again and it brought me to this link on the behind the blue wall blog. www.behindthebluewall.blogspot.com is a blog dedicated to posting information about police officers that are involved in domestic violence incidents. So, who do you think I found on this blog; you guessed it--Lumberton's very own, Darren Dennis Hobson. He was also featured in another story on the Meredian Star that was titled "Suspended Officers Legal Woes Continue." Here's an excerpt from that story. . . Daren Dennis Hobson, a Meridian Police Department officer currently on suspension from the force without pay, still faces legal issues. According to a recent indictment from a March Lauderdale County grand jury, Hobson faces attempted false pretense and forgery charges. The attempted false pretense charge stems from an incident that allegedly occurred in July 2008 and involved the attempted purchase of a laptop computer from a Meridian electronics business. According to court documents Hobson used the name of another person instead of his own on the credit application form. The forgery offense, said court documents, was in regards to an alleged forged personal check Hobson is said to have tried to pass in May of 2002.

So, in larger municipalities, they suspend officers that are under investigation, but the aldermen of Lumberton want to pretend they have money like Oprah and instead of suspending this officer, they just told him "You get a car," and to make it look legitimate, they told other officers "and you get a car." SMDH.

OAN: Thanks for the readers of Lumberton Informer that are fan-ing out--the pictures and links you guys have been sending me are very useful. And a special thanks for the one I received of the dumpster in the yard. I will be posting about that hot mess at a later date.

Comments

  1. REJECT COPS ARE ALWAYS GETTING SENT TO LUMBERTON...I WONDER WHY?

    THE VILLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog project. Makes me wonder how many people are keeping track of their local areas (and how I can start tapping into that resource of info). I borrowed from you a small pic of someone who has their NAME on their HAT.

    Here's a live link to the Hobson post:
    [MS] Officer Hobson turns himself in on domestic violence/ assault warrant

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had a run in with this guy in Elberta,AL and I am trying to find all the info that I can on him so that I can make the good people of my community aware of who he really is. If anyone can please send me info I promise I will put it to good use. You can email it to me at sdtech13@gmail.com, thank you all very much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman