Church Folks And Egg Yolks


If either one is pressed too hard, they have a tendcy to run. Should I or shouldn't I talk the news I received. I think I'll leave that matter alone, besides this blog is about politics. I just wonder why is it that when a pastor tells his members to let matters stay within the church walls, it always have a way of seeping out? (S/N: I'm not talking about something that happened at my church. I don't need anymore egg washes for my car.) But this post is not about that, it is about the recall on eggs. Now I know I haven't ticked off enough people to garner an egg recall, but one may never know. Check your local grocery store to see if their eggs were affected by the recall. There have been several cases of somanella poisioning and it has been traced back to the mis-handling of eggs. In case someone else has the unfortunate task of cleaning egg from their car, here are a few tips: If possible, do not allow the egg to sit on the car for an extended period, especially in the sun. Every second counts. As soon as you discover the mess, begin steps to clean the vehicle. Step 2: Using your hand, remove all traces of the egg shell from the car.Step 3: Once pieces of the egg shell are removed, clean the egg and yolk from the car using a soft towel. Step 4: Create a mixture using 1 part water and 1 part vinegar. Step 5: Soak a towel in the mixture, and place it on the egg stain. You may also spray the mixture onto the car using a spray bottle. Allow the towel to sit for at least 15 minutes. Step 6: Remove the towel. Dry the area using a different towel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman