Tell Me Something Good


It's been said that you don't know what you got until it's gone. But I believe that you don't know what you've been missing until it shows up. I've been asked by several readers that I need to focus on the good in Lumberton, and I have been hard pressed to find some good to blog about. But at last, I found a nugget and it was sitting right under my nose. Have any of you visited Bass Pecan Company lately? This store is one of Lumberton's best kept secrets and it's time to spread the word. I visited the store the other day to buy a book on entertaining and I was surprised that it had been signed by the author. As I looked around the store, I was amazed by the array of gifts and food items. They have candles, jewelry, silver tea sets, books, fresh and frozen vegetables, ice cream, pies, cobblers, a variety of canisters, aprons, kitchen items and of course, pecans. They have a large variety of regular and flavored pecans. My favorite is the key lime pie pecans. And they have some of the best coffee in the world. I'm not a coffee drinker, but the Amazing Grace coffee is, well, amazing. They serve it in the store and they have a variety of sizes available for purchase. I talked with the store manager, Deborah Gallagher, and she explained the different types of live trees that were available, and the various items they bring in at different times of the year. Bass Pecan is full of surprises and you owe it to yourself to pay them a visit. The offer an assortment of gift baskets and you can have baskets custom made and shipped. They also ship their pecans and candies. So, take another look and see what Bass Pecan Company has to offer. You can also vist them on the internet. Their website is www.basspecan.com or give them a call at 601-796-3630.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman