It's The Budget. . .Stupid!


Why is it that when I start getting to the truth, there must be some malavelonce on my part? The reason why I'm focusing on City Hall is because the City of Lumberton has not completed its budget, and I wanted the citizens of Lumberton to know how much money is being wasted on the large number of employees this city has on the payroll. I was asked if the aldermen treated me any differntly since I've changed the direction of my blog. I didn't expect to be treated any differently by the aldermen because they are politicians, and politicians have a way of "keeping face" when in the public eye. In order to gauge how the aldermen feel about me, I look to those that are in their "inner" circle. I look at how I'm treated by their wives and in-laws to find out how the aldermen feel about me. In case you don't know what I'm talking about let me tell you. I've noticed how many of the people that were once friendly and would almost break their arms trying to wave are now avoiding eye contact and some almost drive off the side of the road in order to avoid speaking. I know I haven't interacted with them personally, but I know that I must be the subject of conversation during dinner time or maybe I'm someone's bed time story and I've been labeled as the big bad wolf. Regardless, I know that one or more of my posts must have precipitated this change in behavior. But the aldermen are in a kind of catch 22 when dealing with the things that are said on this blog. If they read the blog and don't research or question any of the things I've blogged about they can be accused of "rejecting knowledge" but if they don't read the blog, they can be accused of not being concerned about what the citizens of Lumberton have to say. I have been accused of stating one thing that was true, that the mayor does not have the ability to hire or fire individuals on payroll. Are you serious? Of all the things I've stated on this blog, are you telling me that I only made one true statement. Surely, I should be held in contempt for spreading such blatant lies.(That was sacrcasm in case you didn't know.) Oh, but it is true that certain business owners are not paying water bills, it is true that Deputy Clerk 1 left city hall with personnel information, it is true that for decades there were only two clerks working at city hall, it is true that Deputy Clerk 1 has refused to seek certification for four years, it is true that the number of people on payroll needs to be decresed. . . I could go on and on, but I think I made my point. Also, for those that want to investigate my living arrangements, please feel free to do so because I have nothing to hide. By the way, I addressed that moot (I'll give you a minute to confer with you dictionary) information in a previous post, please refer to it if you need any additional information about my background. Deuces.

Comments

  1. There is one thing you fail to mention when you are talking about what is wrong at city hall. You need to ask deputy clerk II why businesses are getting free water since she is in charge of water billing. Also citizens have been complaining for months about their water bills. She has been doing the water billing for a long time and should not be making this many mistakes. You keep talking about cutting the payroll at city hall. Well, it seems to me that not doing your job correctly, continueing to make mistakes, is reason enough to be terminated.
    No matter how much training you receive, the bottom line is how you perform your job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say clear out the whole damn office but I find it supsect that we are talking about Deputy Clerk II who has been there for 1 year but we had nothing to say about Deputy Clerk I who has been f-ing up for four years. Intersting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Anonymous that posted the comment on Sept 2 @ 2:41PM. PLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!! You can't really be serious!! Now it seems that you are constantly taking up for Deputy Clerk I and the City Clerk and always trying to bad mouth Jonathan! I take it that you know Deputy Clerk I and the City Cler, or mayber related to them, or maybe you are one of them!!! Now Deputy Clerk II has been at city hall for 1 year so how in the world could she make the mistake of businesses not paying their water bill for all the other years that they were not paying them! And if she would have been trained correctly she would not have made any mistakes! She's doing what they trained her to do! It seems as if you need to do your homework! The reason citizens are complaining is because Deputy Clerk I and your wonderful City Clerk has already screwed everything up in city hall so they want somebody else to take the blame just as you do!! Why dont you go ask Deputy Clerk I and the city clerk how money came up missing while both of them where working and Deputy Clerk II was not even there!! And how the hell the money just gone show back up after City Clerk wanted everybody in the office to pay the money back and Deputy Clerk II told them she wasnt paying no money back when she wasnt even at work! And bammmmmm! The money mysteriouly shows back up in a couple of days!! Hmmmmmmmmm! Ask them that!! Deputy Clerk I and the City Clerk are robbing the city blind charging people for stuff that they don't even owe and pocketing the money!! If all the people that have paid fines and fees from water bills bring all there receipts to city hall I bet all hell would break loose, because those two crooks have taken so much money that doesn't belong to them and they know they have taken it! They are nothing but thieves and thieves need to go straight to Hell with glass slippers on!!!!!! You know it too, you just hate to admit it! LOL!! You are a joke and you need to stay off Jonathan's website!! Do you have a job and what is your living arrangements!! LOL I'm sick of people getting on here and trying to bad mouth Jonathan!!! @ Jonathan. Keep telling it Jonathan!! There day is coming Jonathan and I want you to have your laptop ready and your fingers ready to rock and roll! And for all those people that don't like Jonathan.... Ya'll can go straight to HELL with glass slippers on too!! LOL! Thanks Jonathan for keeping us posted on what happens in the City of Lumberton!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep making it do what it do. I have two volumes of paper work to support the things I have said on this blog. I keep being accused of lying and being jealous and all other sort of things, but I stand behind what I say and if I lied about something on this site then be man/woman enough to tell me that and stop hiding behind anonymous post. Contrary to what has been said, I don't have any personal agenda against anyone at City Hall, I just want to see some fair play b/c this political grandstanding must come to an end. Someone stated that Betty was not doing her job, and I have blogged that Sue has no idea about doing payroll after being in the office for four years. So, what is the common factor in both cases--the training they received. The only way to get rid of a weed it to destroy its roots. I don't care about any of the aldermen and their personal agenda. They know in their hearts the right thing to do or at least I think they do. Stop playing games with the progess of the city. Some serious cuts need to be made and there's no way around that issue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know where you get your information. But the city clerk and deputy clerk have not stolen one red cent from the city or its citizens. The city has been audited every year. If there were any wrong doing, they would have found it. I think both of them should talk to a lawyer about all the lies being printed. Someone should be sued and sued big time. The city clerk is a devout christian and would never touch anything that did not belong to her, let along take anything. I believe the lies are started by someone who wants them gone, hoping they will resign. A while back the mayor tried to accuse the city clerk of payroll fraud. That proved to be false, as all these lies will be. The truth will come out in the end, and believe me God will take care of those who are trying to take them down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to know how can businesses get away without paying a water bill, but everybody else is paying very high water bills. My water bill was around $50 every month, all of a sudden in June it became $100, I used the same amount of water every month and no one could tell me why it doubled and its been that price ever since. Everytime I called I was transfered to someone different who said they dont know why it doubled and maybe I had a leak. Well I had a plumber to check and no leaks were found, I dont know who Deputy Clerk I or II maybe but in my opinion neither of them could explain the $50 difference or give me any other explanation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman