A Hale of a Night at Court


***Note: This post is intended for adults only. . if you are not at least 18 years or older then you should not be reading this post. .If you are over the age of 18 and your level of comprehension is still on the 5th grade level, you should not be reading this post.

Last night I decided to attend court because I wanted to know what they were going to do with the 80+ tickets that were written by Jacob Matthews. (Last night he was often referred to as "Super Trooper" and several people said that he's now working in Columbia as a police officer.) When I entered the building, I noticed this discrepant old man sitting in the corner and when I looked in his direction he just started jerking in his seat and was mouthing something. I looked over at him again and I realized that he was the old man that gave me the finger the other week. I just shrugged my shoulders and took my seat. After sitting down, I got a phone call, and I went in the back room to answer the call and when I returned to the court room I looked up and the man was still starring. By that time, the deputy clerk (Cindy) had started calling out the names on the docket. One by one they came up and some were sent into the office to get the other deputy clerk (Sue) to make copies of their proof of insurance. (Side note: I thought the only person that could handle matters of the court was the court clerk and according to law, the person working as court clerk is supposed to have at least 12 hours of training to get paid. How is it that we have two deputy clerks working/getting overtime/comp time and neither of them received any official training as court clerk?) Later, Cindy called some the names again, but this time the ones she called were told, one by one, that their case had been dismissed. Since the cases were being dismissed, I thought that I didn't have anything to blog about, so I got up to leave the court-room. As I was leaving, someone stopped me and told me to look at the guy in the corner with the walking cane and he told me that he was Owen Hale, Rebecca Hale's husband. Then it all clicked. You mean to tell me that the man that gave me the finger the other week was Owen Hale. I looked over at him and I just started to laugh. When I exited the building, I stopped to talk with Alderman Quincy Rogers and while we were having our conversation, Owen Hale walked right past me and once he got to the other side of the parking lot, he started cussing and said " I didn't know what I was talking about on that damn blog and I need to stop lying on his wife." Hale went on to say, from the safety of his truck, that "his wife has worked all her life and I didn't do nothing but sit on my fat ass and cause trouble." I told him "if I was lying on his wife, why don't he sober her up and file a libel suit against me." Hale then went on to say " I can't wait to get out of this racist ass town. . me and my wife are getting out of this racist ass town." Hale went on to say "I'd better be glad this wasn't the good old days because he and his buddies would have dealt with me." I wonder if this was one of those loosely cloaked references to the Klan? Hale then threw the cane in the back seat and sped out of the parking lot. By this time, two Lumberton police officers had made their way outside to see if everything was okay.
I wasn't troubled by his statements because it's a reflection of who he is. What troubled me was his reference to Lumberton as a "racist ass town" especially since he's benefiting from the racism of the City of Lumberton. Owen Hale was arrested for manufacturing of a controlled substance while married to an alderman of the City of Lumberton but his mugshot was never aired on WDAM and his wife was never asked to resign. Hale was released on a felony bond for his drug charges and who runs to his defense, Lindsey Carter, Attorney for the City of Lumberton. Now, Rebecca Hale was leading the parade to get Carter fired, but Carter defended her husband free of charge (pro bono). Later, Owen Hale wrote a check his ass could cash and he got the brakes beat off him. So, the powers that be scrambled to get his charges reduced to a misdemeanor to keep him out of jail since he couldn't get charged with a felony while on bond from a felony drug charge. Where was Judge Stewart when Mayor Holder's husband was charged with assault for protecting his wife? Why didn't he intervene and get those charges reduced? Now we have an alleged drug dealer walking about town, getting his ass whopped for making threats but in this same town, the Mayor's husband is banned from attending public meetings because he was defending his wife. Now, that seems pretty racist to me, but Hale is the one benefiting from the racism as well as the "Lunch Hour with Hale" sessions with the Lumberton Police Department, but he's screaming that he's tired of this "racist ass town." There are rumors that he's not only a drug dealer, but a user. . Whatever the case may be, he needs to leave the Purp, Cush the Oxy or whatever he's using along because it has apparently destroyed a significant amount of brain cells. (Not that there were many in the first place.) Prior to last night, Owen Hale had the benefit of anonymity. He knew me, but I, fortunately, did not know him, but thanks to his lack of restraint, I now know what he look like (the picture in the post is not Hale, but it's close) and I will definitely be there for his next court case in Lumberton's Municipal court to make sure that everyone else knows him as well.

Comments

  1. I want to know why are you giving Hobson a pass? You hardly ever say anything about him. What's going on? I know you've heard about him getting into a bar fight this weekend and how he's drinking and driving, using the city's gas account to fill up the cars of his girlfriends, he's using the Tahoe as his personal transportation to go out clubbing and he put Cindy Wall out, so now the court clerk is living with relatives while he's letting his other whores tend to his leg injury after he was almost ran over at the club. Now what do you have to say about that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't given anyone a pass. I have grown weary of people just putting information out there and hoping it would stick. As far as the gas account, I guess you're talking about the Fuelman Card, I don't know what's being spent on that account b/c the board haven't questioned any of the spending since they fired A. Fortenberry; so either the accounts are fine or they don't care, but if it's not shared at the board meetings, I don't have any idea and I'm not about to put in another document request b/c it's becoming expensive. It seems that you have a lot of information about an alleged event at a night club. Where was the club, what time did it happen, who was involved, etc.? Do you have any pics or video footage, are there any witness statements? I guess not, but you like to just put it out there without anything to support your statements and I guess that was the whole idea. I don't know about Hobson's personal life and if you have something of note to discuss, then please do so with some supporting documentation.

      Delete
  2. Well, do you know anything about Olen Bounds hiding Hobson's car at his home/body shop? I was told that Olen repainted the Maxima and removed the GPS unit and is now hiding the car from the finance company? Do you know the name of the finance company so I can tell them where the car is being hidden?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hold on a minute and let me check my crystal ball for the answer. . it said. . How in the hell do you think I know about Hobson's car, etc? Get a lyfe. . Deuces.

      Delete
  3. Who made you the authority about the events in Lumberton? If you were so good, why aren't you working at the Hattiesburg American like Kathleen Bogle? You also go on and on about your degrees, do you really have a degree. if so, then you need to post a copy of them? Also, for an English major, you don't use good English in your posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't claim to be an authority on the issues regarding the City of Lumberton. . I do, however, have an opinion based blog, that provide a differnt view of the things taking place in Lumberton; anyone that read this blog had made a choice to do so, I'm not forcing anyone to read the Lumberton Informer. As far as my degree(s), I don't think I've boasted about my degree on the Lumberton Informer, they are mentioned on my facebook page in the info section, whic hmeand you've apparently been stalking my facebook page. Will I post a pic of my degree(s). .probably not. . but if you want to see them, I will show them right before I sign my employment contract with your company or after the checks made payable to Sallie Mae has cleared the bank. In other words, if you're not paying for them, then you don't need to see them. Now in reference to my English usage, I think you're trying to say that I don't use proper grammar, not English. This blog is not an official paper and I take liberties in how I post on this blog. Sometimes I write matter of factly and there are time that I employ or attempt to employ the stream of consciousness mode of writing and since I'm certain that you don't understand stream of consciousness writing, I will define it for you. . It is a mode of writing where the narrator, me, try to protray my point of view by going within the thought process that led me to a particular decision. If you don't trust the defination, the Google it. Finally, the comment about writing for the Hattiesburg American. I like the format of this blog and most of the info that's included in Suday's paper has already been covered the day of or shortly thereafter, but the readership of this blog speaks for itself and it's obvious that you're a reader of my blog and facebook page. I hope that answered your questions.

      Delete
  4. Is Rebecca a druggie or an alcholic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what Rebecca is doing. I can only speculate. I just think that maybe she's working with a post-menopausal brain and her "flashes" of confusion are just part of the cycle.

      Delete
  5. oh no olen bounds doing something illigal not him be guilty of insuance fraud no hobson got no insurance but did get his ass beat at club in hattiesburg yea

    ReplyDelete
  6. All these comments directed toward The Lumberton Informer! Wow sounds like you got more information than he does but I can answer a couple of your questions for you! Hobson car was financed through Credit Acceptance the phone number is
    18006347506. And you know Rebecca Hale is a drunk, just check her out at you next board meeting!! I dont know about Hobson getting into a bar fight or if he is using the Fuelman card for his personal uses but I fwill surely come out if he is! Everything thats done in the dark will truly come to the light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know you or care to know you, but you used a picture of my great uncle. I don't understand the games you people down in Lumberton play, but using a picture of an older citizen is crazy. Do you know? that is racism. It is against the elder. Old or young, white or black. that is racism!!!

      Delete
    2. Seriously. . I'm quite sure you know who I am, just like Owen Hale knew me and we never met. But I think the word you might be searching for is elder abuse, but even that don't apply to the nature of your comment. Apparently, you're using the old adage of saying racism in an effort to change the direction of the conversation, but whatever tickles your pickle. Tell you uncle I said. . Hi.!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman