Three Sides to Every Story



I received an e-mail yesterday from Mayor Miriam Holder. She did not feel that I was being fair in my assessment of her as the "Superintending Power" of the City of Lumberton. Well, I guess there are three sides to every story; there's my side, her side, and somewhere in the middle lies the truth. I may have become pejorative towards the Mayor of Lumberton, but I feel that I am within my rights to feel that way. However, I will accept her invitation to sit and conference with her to discuss her view of the issues at hand. I am eager to hear her side of the story.

Comments

  1. How much too much/tribulation can a people stand!!!As far as your relationship with Miriam.. She is one of the most open minded unselfish individuals you will ever meet in your lifetime. Applaud her and what she stands for and thank her for being who she is....a spokes person for all .....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman