Taking Notes

It amazes me that so many people say they do not read this blog but their reaction tells another story. All of a sudden, certain people are not speaking like they use to. They are leaving these cryptic messages on their facebook walls, and this is by people who claim they never even heard of the Lumberton Informer. I don't apologize because you were hurt by something that was said. I don't know what they're saying I've done but I know I'm not the only that have seen these things. It just make me wonder, how in the porch monkey can you see one of the skinniest dudes in the area, that is allegedly hanging out at his niece's apartment, but you can't see a whole group of people that hang out, night at day, at other units? Selective vision or is there really something to my Friends and Family theory. Obviously, they couldn't see a red and black blazer that was parked on the property for months but they could spot craw-fish heads in the grass at a unit just a few doors down. If you're going to target a person, then don't be so obvious when picking a target. If you're getting over, then hey, get over, but don't run to the office, snitching on everybody else because you want to make sure your slip ain't showing. I know I was supposed to be telling you all about the corrupt nature of the relationship between MRHA and SMHD and I will. I was just making sure I have all my ducks in a row because when I post, everybody at Three Rivers Road will be alert and paying attention. The powers that be at MRHA 8 are so intimidated by my letter writing skills that they have hired an attorney to decipher the things I say. So, to the MRHA 8 staff, I'm talking so you better start taking notes. Also, I've been busy setting up webcams in the house because I know how dirty they can be. I need to know if someone is there when I'm not home. Rest assured, if anybody try to set me up by leaving some dope in my room, like they did with Lamont. . trust. . it ain't gonna be Pretty (pun intended). Just wanted to let you all know that there are some things brewing and I have my cup ready. As soon as I get to the bottom of things, I'm spilling all the tea. By the way, I wonder why no one has tried to play the Beulah-land mix tape for me?

Comments

  1. Your not gonna do shit but sit in that house with your momma all day. You talk so big but you and everyone chooses to live in a big shithole because none of y'all want to work ! Frank lee and green tree is full of lazy, ignorant bums! Your big letter writing skills..... Ha! Nobody gives a fuck what you think. Your just another gay black man living in the quarters, they don't care, get a life or better yet a job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an age of Corporations or people in power screwing the people in every way they possibly can. I'm proud to see someone else making a stand against them. I do so every chance I get. Right now Mississippi Power needs to be learning how to get their act together and I have a camera on the power meter to see who's reading it and when. Tired of their lies. As well as the Lumberton City water meter. Bad enough they charge for a garbage pickup service they don't even provide.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman