The Smiling Face of Hate

MRHA 8 has Frank Lee Homes set up like a plantation. The only difference is the real plantation boss, JP Lawrence, is black but that's nothing new. Throughout history, our people have teamed with other races to oppress our own. Some may think I'm harsh on LeaAnn but what would you call a person that is put in charge of housing and the main residents are black. Now add to the equation the fact that the person in charge does not like black people. I think that sounds like a plantation boss. Now, the plantation could not be complete without the house ninjas and you know who you are. The ones that have unauthorized people living in their units, selling things from their unit or have children that are doing all sorts of things but in order to keep the focus off themselves, they run to the office every chance they get and tells massah what's goings on whilst she's wassn away. Everybody sees you and everybody knows who you are. I didn't have a problem with LeaAnn, but it's apparent she has a problem with me and to that I say, don't shake if you don't want to be shaken. What kind of mess is this? Everytime I send a letter to the coast, they send it to the lawyer's office before they can respond to my request. For example, the last two letters were sent before the first of the month, requesting a hearing, per MRHA 8 guidelines, but for some reason they didn't respond. They didn't respond to the letters I placed in the drop box, but knowing Ms. LeaAnn "Lose a Letter" Jones-Ulmer, they probably never received the letters I placed in the dropbox. Somehow, my information seems to get lost. I see they had someone in the office this morning from the Coast. No doubt, they're helping LeaAnn plan her redneck retaliation. Trust, any correspondences received after 08.14.2012 will be considered retaliation. In closing, someone asked yesterday if I had a problem with white women and my response is no. It seems that some of the readers of this blog only chime in when I have the audacity (that's my new fragrance from YSL in case you wanted to buy me something for Christmas) to show these scallawags for who they really are. Just this morning, one of my white facebook friends had a picture of the President on her page with the caption "They think our people want jobs instead of welfare" but I'm racist for calling a true racist by her name. Gimme a break. For the record, the next time you go to Purvis or look at the long line of people at the bank on the first of the month, cashing their SSI checks, the majority of them are white. So, don't try to make welfare a black issue and don't try to label me as a racist because I dare to call LeaAnn out on her ish. She's been lying, hiding papers and doing any and everything to push me to this point and since MRHA 8 is giving her a pat on the back instead of the boot, I felt it was time for me to push back. Like the girl said in the Billy Jean movie, "we didn't start this, we didn't mean for this to happen, but fair is fair."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman