The Kingdom of Liars and Thieves: MRHA 8

People would always says, "They don't do anything but sit around all day, why won't they get a job.?" This was most of the conversation used to speak about people that either lived in New Jack or Turn-key (Frank Lee Homes). Well, recently, I found out why they choose to sit back and hustle instead of clocking in. They do it because of the way the system works at Mississippi Regional Housing Authority 8. They discourage individuals from working so they could get more funds from HUD (Housing and Urban Development). For example, there is a family that lives at Frank Lee Homes and they were living on one income. After a long job search, another member of the household obtained a job. Since this job was secured after the signing of the lease, the rent from this family has almost tripled and now they are expected to pay $700/month. Now, there are guidelines in place that are supposed to gradually increase the rent after a person has been out of work for an extended period of time, but since this is a family they want to force off the site, the officials at MRHA 8 have decided not to follow their own guidelines. In other words, instead of allowing the family to pay a flat rental rate, they would rather have the family go back to one income so they can finagle the paperwork and get more funding from HUD. I know, it's enough to boggle the mind. But that's expected at MRHA 8 the land of liars and thieves. It seems that everyone that works for MRHA 8 is either a liar, a thief or a combination of both. I've managed LIHTC (low income housing tax credit) properties and I know that units cannot remain vacant from month to month or the property would lose the tax credit given for that unit. Somehow, the units at Frank Lee Homes stay vacant for months; despite having a long waiting list. It seems that someone is lying on the paperwork. I know what you're saying, someone should contact HUD. Well, recently I did but HUD and MRHA 8 are in this game together. It's not a choice of the lesser evil because both of them are evil. Trying to differentiate between HUD and MRHA 8 would be trying to say which is better, Charles Manson or Jeffery Dahmer. The web of lies and manipulation at Frank Lee Homes is not only approved but it's welcomed. You best believe, the HNIC (Head Necromonger in Charge) J.P. Lawrence, is fully aware of the things going on here in Lumberton. So, it flows from the head of the corporation all the way to the bottom feeder manager, LeAnn Ulmer. When LeAnn came onboard as manager, the people of Frank Lee Homes were talking about how she was so prejudice and one of the tenants, allegedly, overheard her saying she was going to "put these niggers in their place." I was like really. I say allegedly, because this tenant is no longer willing to repeat what he heard because he has been given a "get out of jail" free card and is permitted to do any and everything he wants to do on the property because he has a deal with the Dixie darling. Others were asking me if I remembered LeAnn from school and I was like, I don't know her. My only interaction with LeAnn was when she made those racist comments on my blog page. Thankfully, I saved her posts before blocking her and then after blocking her she started posting under the name FeFe LeFlore. But do you think it was a coincident that MRHA 8 put someone like that to run a property that is mainly comprised of black tenants? No. I remember when the position was open and they were looking to hire someone, they said the applicant had to have a college degree and experience, but when it came down to the selection, they did away with the college degree portion and opted for someone who lived in Lumberton because they felt she would be a better fit. Really? It amazes me that white people have a problem seeing the racial disparities that are always taking place. When African-American applicants didn't have college degrees, they were always requiring a college degree. Now that more African-Americans are college educated, they say that other criteria is being used in the application process. Now, how are you going to overlook candidates that have a college degree plus housing experience to hire a person that probably graduated 48th in a class of 50? They did it because they need someone to do their dirty work. When you have a person that has more animals in the house than in the yard, and give them a desk and a phone, you have elevated that person to a status they never thought they would achieve; they never thought they would have a job that would require them to wear shoes, lest know a job in an office setting. But thankfully, there are people that are not willing to sell their soul just to have a desk. And when I say MRHA 8 hires nothing but liars, I meant that. That goes all the way from maintenance to management. Jessie Billups, Community Services Coordinator, said in a meeting one time, the manager could hate your guts, and she does, but as long as you follow the rules of the lease, she can't do anything to you. Well, that too is a lie. LeAnn has falsified documents, added paperwork to tenant files without giving the tenant a copy and during her two days at the Lumberton site, she usually lock the door and refuse to speak with any of the tenants, but this is acceptable behavior for a MRHA 8. Now don't get me wrong, the community snitches have an open pass to the office. I don't need to call their names, but most of them live within eyeshot of the office but they get to sell everything from candy to coochie in plain sight an never get called out for their lease violations. And please don't let me leave out the maintenance crew. Dexter knows who's living there and who's on the lease and who's not on the lease. The other day, he told a tenant that he had to move his car because he know it wasn't working. I know he's HVAC certified but I didn't know he was ASE (Automotive Service Excellence)certified as well. He's always on the property and he's supposed to check the units each month when changing the air conditioner filters, so he know who's in that apartment. Now, if you're on his friends and family plan, you won't get reported for the unauthorized guest in your unit, but if he don't like you, you'll get a $25 trash charge just for the hell of it. These are the type of people that thrive at MRHA 8 and they are approved/ordained by everyone from Byron Banks to J.P. Lawrence. Like I said, I sent in my paperwork to HUD but it's a bureaucracy just like MRHA 8, but I have found another way to get the word out about the less than honorable tactics used by MRHA 8 and their group of miscreants. Tomorrow, I will blog about the blueprint of lies used to get the land for the SMHD project Azalea Gardens. This entire week will be devoted to MRHA 8 and SMHD. Right now, I have some letters to the editor I must send out to the Sun Herald, The Hattiesburg American and the Clarion Ledger.

Comments

  1. In case you were wondering. . a Necromonger (Chronicles of Riddick) is an empire that believes life is antagonistic to the natural state of the universe. They intend to convert or kill all who oppose them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to jump to conclusions but it seems like you have a problem with white women. You went after Stephanie then it was Melinda then that Rachel girl and now LeeAnn. It seems to be a paytern but I guess in all fairness you also had a problem with Hobson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I have a problem with white women. . you people are hilarious. The truth is the truth. Period. I have made many speculations about Stephanie and then I came to the realization that the ultimate responsibility lies with the board. As far as Melinda goes, I don't have a problem with her but, according to Rebecca Hale, Melinda has a problem with me. Rachel. . Rachel. . Rachel. What can I say. My attack against Rachel was uncalled for and I should have taken the time out to call her instead of going off the deep edge. However, in the past, I have called people to confirm things and they would just lie. This is not an excuse but it was something that should have never happened on social media. There are no words to explain the uugghh I feel when I even type her name. There's a special place for a person like her and the City of Lumberton has two pick up days but for some reason, she's still haven't littering (intentional spelling). And it always seems that whatever you all say, you try to bring Hobson back into the picture. I reached out to Hobson and apparently he has nothing to say and I left it at that. I put him on front street and he used the board and his position to retaliate. I wanted to get his side of things but if he's not interested in having an honest conversation about the things that transpired then I can't force the issue. Obviously, this message is from an angry white person because they are trying to make this about race. I have said things about a lot of people and they were not shielded because of race.

      Delete
  3. Hopefully the editors at those named papers will be able to interpret your 6th grade grammar, mis-spelling and lack of punctuation. Perhaps your time could be better spent in GED classes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baaaaahhh. .. that's funny LeAnn or LeeAnne or how ever you spell that name. .because the only mis-spelling was your name. . and when you get your degree in English and your Master's in British Literature. . then we can talk; I'll even help you with the big words.

      Delete
  4. This was interesting; however, to the person who attempted to throw a jab at misspellings and punctuation...uuhh what were you reading? Obviously you're the one with the sixth grade education because there is punctuation and the grammar was above 6th grade. Also you might want to check your own "spell check" for errors.
    #JustMyOpinion

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman