JZ World: Tribute by Kelana Clark

Woke up knowing that I have no control of things that are meant to happen but I just want you to know some things we’ve been thinking. I’ve been seeing subtle reminders that you once resided where I walk the halls. Can't seem to find the words or the time to grieve. We’ve been torturing ourselves with the question. Why did you leave? But I’ve got the answer I’ve been looking for if you’re wondering. the reality is we all die. By we I mean us babies, us children, us teenagers, us adults. we are not immortal, nothing is permanent I’ve been hit by reality, and it’s hard to accept it. Trying to be an adult about it doesn’t help I’ve come to a realization that adults cry too. But we have to accept it for what it is, feel it for what it is, and remember them for what they were. At some point you realize that life goes on, and the world is still revolving and i don’t know how many times I’ve repeated that life goes on, the world is still revolving but its imprinted in my mind. And if you feel like you’ve never had anything to live for we have our reasons now. Its right in front of you! I hope you realize it by now, but if you haven't I'll repeat it. We are not immortal, we are love, we are beautiful, we are one. But we are not immortal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman