Tresa's Treats: Addictively Delicious

Let me let you in on a little secret....the best treats in Lumberton are come from Tresa's Treats. Just the other week, I was minding my business, scrolling through Facebook and I happened upon the page of Andres Arnold when I was stopped in my tracks after seeing these delectable chocolate covered strawberries. I immediately commented because I had to have me some. I told her that I was on my way and as soon as I posted the comment, I was headed out the door. Moments later, I was knocking on her door, waiting to get my hands on those strawberries. While I was there, she just finished baking a batch of chocolate pecan cookies and she gave me some to sample. When I got home, I immediately poured me a glass of cold milk and devoured the cookies and I had forgotten about the chocolate strawberries. I was mesmerized by the immense flavor of the cookies; the flavors lingered in my mind and I had to get more. I eventually got around to the chocolate covered strawberries, thankfully, I had help consuming them but my mind was set on those cookies. Later, Andreas added chocolate chip and some peanut butter cookies to the menu. Again, I was at her house, beating on her door, waiting to get my hands on more cookies. By the time I had gotten to my second box, I realized that this was going to be a problem; especially since my personal trainer is now on my Facebook page and I post pictures of everything.

Just when I was about to get a handle on my cookie obsession, Andreas raised the bar and introduced a line of key lime, chocolate-caramel and strawberry cheesecake bites. I said to myself that I wasn't going to go to her house but somehow I ended up at her house and a platter of cheesecake bites were on my kitchen counter. I give up. I'm totally addicted and I can't wait to see what Andreas whip up next. Is there anything she can't do? If you are not familiar with her, she's part of a dymanic party planner group that put together beautifully decorated parties and their talent does not end with setting up the event but they're also available for catering as well. Based on the latest slew of desserts that she's created, I can imagine that any dessert buffet she's in charge of will be the talk of the party. If you haven't had the opportunity to try any of these delectable treats, you are missing out. Look her up on Facebook (Andreas Arnold) so you can get your hands on her homemade goodies and I guarantee you that you will not be disappointed. Chances are, you will probably see me there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style