No More Pain: Rest In Paradise Jordan

Funeral services for Jordan Merritt will be Sunday, September 21, 2014 at the Church of the Way at 2:00 p.m. Please keep the Merritt-Rodgers Family in your prayers. I don't have the words to describe the sorrow of his passing but I would like to share words of encouragement that Jordan had posted on his Facebook page.
"I know I have Sickle Cell Anemia but in my heart I know I will never concede. My life has been a symbol of preserverance and I know I will always have the support of my family and friends. I will circumvent any obstacle that faces my way because I know that God has me." #iaintworriedaboutnothing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman