Who Snitched? : They Got a Warrant For My Arrest

It looks like they finally got me. I am being arrested, for a good cause this time; the Lumberton Public Library Jail and Bail Fun-raiser. I have gotten away for years but I guess I couldn't hide any longer. This year, a warrant was issued for my arrest. I don't know the exact charges but it could be blogging with lethal weapon. Dag nabbit. So, they will be sending officers out to get me on September 18, 2014 and they will hold me until I raise enough bail money for my release. So, I'm looking forward to my supporters to come and get me out of jail because I can't blog while in the holding tank. They will be feeding us while we're locked up. Maybe I can eat so much that they will release me due to a shortage of snacks. We shall see. Just for the record, I don't want to be in the holding cell by myself. If you can think of someone that you would like to see share a jail cell with me, come to the Lumberton Public Library and fill out paperwork to have a warrant served. Please note: It cost $10 to have a warrant served and bail is $100. I promise not to shank anyone while in custody. Besides, it's for a good cause and hopefully good behavior will get me an early release. In addition to the need for donations to get me out of jail, there will be a little twist for my release. The library will take donations from those that want to keep me in jail for the full day. So, for those of you that don't want me released so I can return to blogging for that day, you can come by the library and put money on the books (so to speak) to keep me in the holding cell. Again, this is for a great cause and I am actually looking forward to seeing how this day turns out. For some reason, I think there's going to be more donating to keep me in jail that there will be of those wanting my release. Jail and Bail Fundraiser, Friday, September 18, 2014.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman