Kudos to Danny Davis



On Monday, April 26, 2010, Danny Davis and Roy were resoponding to a water leak. It was late in the evening, and I was surpirsed to see Danny out at such an hour, but he told me that there had been a report of a leak, and that he needed to shut down the water for a while to fix the leak. I know that it's part of his job to make such repairs, but I just wanted to give him kudos on how he handeled the situation. I don't know if he intended to inform me of what was going on or if he told me becasue I was being inquisitive (some might say nosey), but I was thoroughly impressed. We readily point out the faults of others, but it is rare to highlight the positive things they do. I know there are many elements to his job that are not seen by the public, but when I see someone doing well, I think they should be commended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman