Friend + Enemy = Frenemy


It seems that each day brings a new adventure. I'm either threatened with a lawsuit or threatened with being banned. The stories usually varies, but the purpose remains the same. I was questioned yesterday about the blog and the fact that there are people that were trying to get me banned from the library. . . again. For those of you that don't remember the Hale-storm that was brewing some time ago, I will refresh your memory. When Becy was a fair, forward thinking representative of her ward, she asked me to document the incident where Bobby Gibson wanted to have me banned from the library. Apparently, Becky thought I knew about the incident; it never dawned on her that I was never told about the threats. Anyway, after the story came out, everyone denied that it ever happened; hoping that the story would eventually die. Well, fast forward to this week and it seems that the quest to get me banned has resurfaced. When one person asked me what was going on and trying to get some info out of me I acted like I didn't know what he was talking about. One thing I've learned is that every time someone brings a bone to your door, it's not always a generous gesture. But when the story was repeated again by an entirely different person, it peaked my interest. I played along and didn't give a genuine response to either person, but I remembered the frigid response I received yesterday. (Note to haters: If you think you are hurting my feelings or ruining my day when you refuse to speak or talk to me. . think again. . actually, I love it when I'm given the cold shoulder or the silent treatment. . it makes it much more easier for me to discuss you in this blog.) WTBS: I really don't know what's going on, but I am glad for the heads-up and their "alleged" intention to have me banned from the library. I don't know if the story is true or not, but it's possible. But rest assured, I will keep you posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman