Chief Gibson Initiate Byrd Attack


Due to the incident that took place over the weekend, I find it necessary for me to shut down the Lumberton Informer. The total disregard for the law and the sinful nature of Bobby Gibson and his cronies has taken left me speechless and without anymore strength to fight. I tried to make a difference in the City of Lumberton, but my concerns have gone unheard and I think it would be best for me to just throw in the towel. . . . . SIKE. . Did Bobby Gibson and Dennis Hobson think they would stop me from blogging by having my car towed . . .? Well, think again. . Did they think this would make me blog less or blog even more? Put on a fresh pad little girls because this is going to be a heavy day for you.
All of that talk last week about Bobby Gibson taking over the police department was merely conjecture.( Note: Would someone please explain the word conjecture to Bobby Gibson because I think he's only on Tape 3 in the Hooked on Phonics series and three syllable words are probably difficult for him at this point.) But, apparently, my theory was correct because the Dumberton Police Department thought they would shut me down by towing my car. For the record, I was parked in my designated parking space and I have a handicap placard, but the LPD towed my car for parking in a handicap parking spot. Where they do that at? Apparently in Lumberton. I would like to apologize to the fair and descent officers at the LPD for clumping them in the same category as the rest of the Dumberton Police Department.It is what it is and you need to know. Do you guys remember Chamillionaire's hit song "Ridin' Dirty", I guess I'm going to have to do a 2011 remix called "Parking Clean."
Just the other day, they had an article in the Hattiesburg American talking about the new thief, I mean chief and this weekend I got a front row seat of his tired tactics. The LPD can't do anything about drunk drivers, or speeders. . Hell, they don't even have enough sense to check the gas needle when they start their shift, but they have used taxpayer's money to focus on the way I park. I will have more on this subject and Bobby Gibson's direct control of the police department later on, but I just wanted to share with you part of the events that took place Friday night. On the bright side, since my car is under surveillance by Chief Bobby Gibson and the Dumberton Police Department, I don't have to worry about my car getting egged.

Comments

  1. Gibson 6
    Hobson 6
    Crider 6
    Scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    or
    Is this the new cast of the Dead Poets Society?
    "O Captain! My Captain!"
    I wonder who is protraying Keating (the captain), or is he someone bigger, scarier, etc.
    wait, maybe it's the cast of The Oz, then who is the man behind the curtain controlling things?
    no
    It's a bird, it's a plane, it's an alderman, no it's superman. Who is superman?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman