What If Wednesday


This is the second installment of What If Wednesdays and I didn't get many leads for stories for today's post. Every time something negative is posted, I get all sorts of complaints about focusing on the negative and not showcasing the positive in Lumberton, so I decided to leave the ball in the court of those that say I just focus on negative aspects of Lumberton and give them an opportunity to point out some positive aspects of Lumberton. True to form, the e-mail box was pretty much empty which gave me the impression that those complaining about negative posts are probably getting a thrill from those negative comments. BTW. . I would like to thank my readers from Pearl River County that supplied me with some interesting facts; you will see that information posted in the near future.
Now, back to What If Wednesdays. I received a rather disturbing e-mail from someone complaining about the Louisiana Club. The last time I received a comment about the Louisiana Club, it was posted in the comments, but this time I marked it as spam. For some reason, this person has a vendetta against the Louisiana Club. I don't know what their boggle is, but they need to handle it with the members of the club and not use this blog as a format to attack an organization that has contributed greatly to the Lumberton Public Library. One can not enter the library without seeing the many contributions made by the Louisiana Club. If you have an issue with the club, you should address those issues directly to the members of the Louisiana Club and not anonymously through comments on the Lumberton Informer. Perhaps you can get enough people together that share your same views, and Melinda can help you organize your own club and/or organization. I think "Misery Loves Company" would be a great name for your club. TTYL.

Comments

  1. If anyone is having trouble with the Lton Police Dept. call the attorney general's office. I did. The number is 1-800-829-6766.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman