In case you missed the “live” feed from last night’s audit report, here’s a recap of what happened. We were informed that the current city clerk, Merlene Wall, does not know the difference between credit, debit and she does not know how to use BBI. Charlene Kerkow of Wright, Ward, Hatten and Guel didn’t hold back any details when she outlined the sheer incompetence of Merlene Wall’s inability to perform the necessary duties of a municipal city clerk. Charlene said we were a ship headed for a mine field with no one in charge. I must say that I concur. For years, I have talked of Merlene’s incompetence and I was overjoyed to have a CPA reiterate everything I said over the years; Merlene is incapable of doing this job. She’s inept, incompetent, unintelligent idiot that lacks integrity because if she had an ounce of integrity she would admit that the job is too much for her and resign. Instead, she’s going to roll the dice and hope the elected officials will gamble...
Comments
Post a Comment