Onboard or Overboard: The Choice is Yours

This post was inspired by a Facebook friend. Over the weekend, I was looking at the weekly reports and suggestions I received about my blogger account and I was surprised to see the listing of the my top 10 blog posts. Now, the self-righteous, holier than thou crew want to act like no one is reading the blog and talk about how it's a waste of time, but the numbers are telling a different story. The top three stories as of 06/21/2012 are as follows: Woman's Worth had 1,217 views, Recap of June 5, 2012 Board Meeting had 1,092 views and Making Adjustments had 987 views and that's not including the views via Facebook. There's this sentiment that I shouldn't say negative, but true, things about people and that I should post more positive stories. I agree that the blog should be more balanced, but the City of Lumberton is dying because people are electing incompetent individuals because of church/club affiliation instead of electing people that want to see Lumberton thrive. The last election was high-jacked by an electrician, a pulpitician and a mortician. They made you think they were going to charge things up, while making you believe that they will govern righteously but after the smoke and mirror game was revealed, the City of Lumberton realized that everything they put their hands on was dead. So, you say you want more positive stories, then why aren't you responding to the positive stories. It seems a little hypocritical to me. I will try to find a better balance in my posts, but I will continue to blog about the things that get the best response. . so the things I post about are really based on your input. Now, I would like to close with an excerpt from the Book of Tresa. "If I've ever wronged you, I apologize. If you've ever wronged me, I forgive you. I don't want to be a part of anyone's life that don't want me in it. I don't want anyone in mine that doesn't want to be in it. I like living a simple life and I like it drama free. So to all of you that want to be in, climb aboard and all of you wanting out, jump off."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman