Police Patrol vs Parental Control

The other week, I posted something to the effect that Hobson knew that Lumberton was differnt at night and knew that most police officers should be on nights and weekends. Well, things have changed. I still think more officers should partol during the night because we have a group of young boys that probably don't get out of bed until the sun goes down. I think it was wrong to ascribe credit to Hobson regarding the night patrol because he used fear tactics to try and take a grip on the city. He wanted people to be fearful and fearful people are liable to do anything; especially when backed into a corner. However, unlike all these so called gangstas and wanksters, I didn't run nor cower when Hobson chose to target me because of things I've said on facebook and on the blog. There are times I think that Hobson could have been an effective officer here in Lumberton, but we all know that when you throw dirt, you lose ground. Last night, I had a Hobson flashback. I was parking and I was on the blue line. Oh the horror! Call city hall because this is just miscarriage of justice. And I think how he and Byrd searched long and hard to find an antiquated law that they file against me. But it's amazing that now, Hobson himself is under investigation, but I think Hobson is not the only one that should be investigated. When I was arrested for failure to pay a parking ticket, Hobson wasn't able to pull that one off on his own because he didn't have the wherewithall to pull something like that off. So, how was he able to justify arresting one person for failure to pay a parking ticket when there was over $575,000 worth of unpaid tickets on the book. In my opinion, all of Hobson's co-conspiriators should be under investigation as well. Hobson tried to run this city like it was the epicenter of crime but that didn't stop the drug store robberies, that didn't stop the fights, and it didn't stop the selective police parols. Now that Hobson is no longer with us, the only people that are mad is his friends on the board and the one that was getting bank off the unnecessary towing of cars. But this blog wasn't supposed to be about Hobson. This blog was supposed to be about parenting issues. I think I wanted Elsie to use the police for something that should be done by parents. There is still a curfew for the children of this city and parents, even parents of boys, need to realize that it's not okay for your children to stand around in the streets all night, keeping up all sorts of noise and mayhem, without any regards to the people they may or may not be disturbing. Regardless of how I feel about Elsie, the people of Lumberton love her, for the most part. From what I've seen, Elsie and her officers have proven to be staunch protectors of the civil liberties of the citizens of Lumberton. Elsie has worked tirelessly to root out the memory of the rogue police officers that once patrolled the streets of Lumberton and she is creating an environment where the police are active participants in changing the current atmosphere of distrust into an atompsphere of appreciation. Now, who wouldn't want that type of person serving as Chief of Police?

Comments

  1. I THINK ALL THANKS SHOULD GO TO STEPHANIE MULLINGS FOR ALL THE DRAMA IN LUMBERTON SHE WANTED HOBSON TO BE CHIEF SO SHE DID EVERYTHING SHE COULD TO GET HIM THE POSITION, NOW READY TO CUT HIS THROAT MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT BROUT THAT ON ALL I CAN SAY IF YOU WORK WITH THE CITY YOU NEED TO STAY ON HER GOOD SIDE OR YOU WILL NOT BE THER MUCH LONGER SORRY JOAN,BETTY, ADRIAN, SAN, DANIEL, ETC AND WE KNOW SHE HATED THE MAYOR SO WOULD BET SHE WAS BEHIND HOBSON PRESSING CHARGES.LETS SEE WHO WILL BE NEXT. SHE IS RARELY IN HER OFFICE AND SHE NEVER RETURNS CALLS CONCERNING PAST DUE INVOICES OR WATER BILL ADJUSTMENT JUST A COUPLE OF COMPLAINTS IVE HEARD RECENTLY BUT IF YOU WANT TO HERE ABOUT HER DATING LIFE SHE SEEMS TO HAVE PLENTY OF TO DISCUSS THAT SEEMS EVERYONE IN TOWN KNOWS ABOUT HER MAN FRIENDS. JUST HOW MANY HAS THERE BEEN SINCE HER DIVORCE OR BEFORE JUST GUESSING. LIVED HERE MOST OF MY LIFE AND NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE OUR CITY IN THIS SHAPE ITS SICKING. JONATHAN NOT GOING TO SAY I ALWAYS AGRREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAY BUT I DO THINK YOU TRY TO MAKE EVERYONE AWARE OF THE ISSUES GOING ON IN OUR CITY AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT. I PRAY WE CAN ALL COME TOGETHER AND MAKE OUR CITY A PLEASANT PLACE TO LIVE AND RAISE OUR FAMILYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that everyone is not going to agree with what I say bc I can have a brutal point of view at times. So if ppl would stop sticking their heads in the ground I wouldn't have to be so blunt. Now the way I attacked Roy could have been said in other terms. He does work hard and I know I couldn't do what he do with or without a degree but the message I wanted to send got lost in the verbage. My point was ALL of the men deserved a raise. .stop selectively rewarding one person when they all work hard and have families to care for. Everyone has the right to hate the messenger but don't try to villify me when you know the message is true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It amazes me how people will grasp at so many straws to try to degrade someone else. If you would go spend a little time in the water department, you would get to see where all the gossip comes from. Sneak up beside Stephanie Mullings office window by the drive thru. You can stand there all day and watch Sue play games on the computer. Ms. Mullings personal life is none of my business as it has no effect on her job. But, i guess since she can't be faulted in her abilities to do her job by state statutes, you will have to find something wrong with her personal life. The issues that this city has does not come from the city clerks office. They come from the Board Room, where an obviously divided Board of Aldermen, want to play the city against itself. The informer does a good job of pointing that out. I wonder how you know so much about Ms. Mullings, unless you work with her or did at one time. One day everything will come to light. Especially if some of the wrongs that have been committed by City leaders are brought out in the open. Maybe the time clock in City Hall would have been a good idea. Then everyone would have been able to see who is out of the office more, Stephanie or Sue. I think you would be surprised. One member of the crew is always missing at the same time each month when they are needed the most. Think about that!

      Delete
  3. I am not sure what the qualification are for Deputy clerk but I do know that Ms.Wall is always in the office and also fills in as court clerk in case you havent notice they have no one for that position with no extra cost to the city and seems no one else at city hall wants to do it. For the amount the clerks make im surprised they show up at all. i called with a court question the other day she did not know the answer but she would find out and call me back she called me back with the answer to my questions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman