Michael Simeon: The Next American Idol
Many of us tuned in to show our support. Michael definitely has the skills, charisma and stage presence to go all the way. As I stated in a previous post, I never really watched American Idol. Over the years, I would tune in because a certain artist caught my attention. As I look back at some of my American Idol favorites, Jennifer Hudson, Chris Daugherty and Kellie Pickler, I realized that I cheered them on but never cast a vote for any of the contestants. Well, that's about to change. I think Michael Simeon is a talented young man and I will watch American Idol tonight and cast my votes for Michael. It is my hope that everyone rally behind Michael Simeon to help him get to the next level. He has the talent but he needs our votes.
How do I vote? There are five ways for you to vote for your favorite contestants competing in a voting episode (“Voting Show”) on AMERICAN IDOL XIV. You can: (1) SuperVote™ at www.americanidol.com/vote; (2) SuperVote™ on the FOX NOW App; (3) vote using Google Search; (4) Text Vote (SMS); or (5) use the Toll-free Voting method, all as described below.
(1) SuperVote™ at www.americanidol.com/vote: If you have a valid Facebook account, you can vote online at www.americanidol.com/vote or at the AMERICAN IDOL XIV Facebook page www.facebook.com/AmericanIdol. If you do not already have a Facebook account, you will need to create one before being able to vote online. Viewers will be able to submit up to 20 votes per contestant per valid Facebook account ID per Voting Show (this limit is combined with SuperVote™ via the FOX NOW App).
(2) SuperVote™ via the FOX NOW App: If you have a compatible Android or iOS device (tablet or handheld), then you can vote via the FOX NOW App. Here is how: (a) Download the App from the App Store or Google Play™ Store. Data rates may apply for App download. (b) Follow the voting instructions found within the App. To vote via the App, you will need to sign into a valid Facebook account when prompted. If you do not already have a Facebook account, you will need to create one before being able to vote. Viewers will be able to submit up to 20 votes per contestant per valid Facebook account ID per Voting Show (this limit is combined with SuperVote™ via www.americanidol.com/vote).
(3) Vote using Google Search: If you have a valid Google account, you can vote using Google Search. Simply go to Google, and search “American Idol Vote” or “Idol Vote.” This search will prompt the Google Voting Module to appear with the images of the Finalists. To be able to submit vote(s), you must be logged in to the module with a valid Google account. If you do not already have a Google account, you will need to create one before being able to vote using Google Search. To vote you may select the Finalist(s) you wish to vote for and submit no more than 20 votes per Finalist per Google account ID per Voting Show.
(4) Text Voting: When voting begins for all of the contestants, they will each be assigned a text message “keyword” number which will appear on screen during the Voting Show each week alongside the short code 21523. Text Voting in AMERICAN IDOL XIV is open to all participating wireless cell phone service providers; for a complete list of participating carriers, see Text Voting Terms and Conditions. Customers of participating wireless service providers may text the keyword number relating to the contestant of choice, and send it to the 5 digit short code 21523 (e.g. Text 1 to 21523 or Text 2 to 21523). Text Voting is limited to 20 votes per contestant per originating phone number, per Voting Show. The Text Voting Terms and Conditions can be found at www.americanidol.com/voting-mobileterms. Data or message rates may apply.
(5) Toll-free Voting: When voting begins for all the contestants, they will each be assigned a toll-free number during the Voting Show each week. To vote, simply watch AMERICAN IDOL XIV on FOX each week (see local listings for dates/times in your area) and dial the toll-free telephone number of the contestant(s) for whom you wish to vote. Toll-free Voting is limited to 20 votes per contestant per originating phone number, per Voting Show. Any votes above 20 per contestant will not count even though you will continue to hear the ‘thanks for voting’ message.
For each voting method, any votes above 20 per contestant will not be counted. Voting rules and procedures are subject to change at Producers’ sole discretion and without notice.
For more updates, you can follow Michael Simeon on Twitter (@michaelsimeon). Make sure you use the hashtag #TeamSimeon. Also, there's a Team Simeon Facebook page. Don't forget to watch American Idol and pleade cast your vote for Michael Simeon, the next American Idol. #LumbertonProud #TeamSimeon