Special Called Meeting, Tuesday, April 24, 2012

As I was walking to the doors of the library, I noticed to legal length notice attached to the door and I knew it was the posting for a special called meeting. First thing that came to mind was who was Bobby Gibson and Timothy Johnson trying to terminate now? But as I got closer to the letter, I noticed that the agenda astated that they were gong to hire two new police officers (Michael Flynt and Jean Grice) and I had a sigh of relief, but as I continued to read, I noticed that there was an agenda item to go into executive session. At first, I wasn't planning on attending this meeting, but the fact that they're going into executive session is a sure sign that someone is on the chopping block and I want to know who it is this time. Lately, most of the board haven't attended the special called meetings. It will be intersting to see who shows up tonight. I've attended enough of these meetings to know how to read the board. I will be able to tell who's being targeted for termination just by seeing which board members attend the meeting. And of course, I will keep you posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman