Beauty, Barbers, and Burgers



This weekend, Tina's Hair Salon will welcome her in-house barber, Brandon Gill. Tina has created a cool, relaxing atmosphere at her salon. I was mesmerized yesterday as she transformed the look of one of her clients.(If you've seen Tee Bester's new summer look, you will know what I'm talking about.) I am so glad that a barber is being added to the mix. Lavonne (Annette) Sandifer will be on hand with a selection of menu items available for purchase. I know I will be in line for one of her mouth-watering, home-style burgers(okay, maybe two, but I 'll have a Diet Coke because I'm watching my calories). But if you haven't had one of Annette's burgers, you don't know what you're missing. So, this weekend, there is somthing for everyone at Tina's Hair Salon. Tina will be on site, showcasing her skills, Brandon will be on site displaying his clipper skills, and Lavonne will be on site preparing her delicatable treats. So, stop by Tina's this weekend, get your hair right, and your belly tight.

Comments

  1. You keeps it real!! (maybe two burgers) LMBO from El Paso...

    RP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her burgers too. . .it's the side order of attitude that gives me gas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman