Update


Again, I want to say that the information contained in this blog is not designed for personal attacks. Like I have always stated, there are three sides to every story,and I am only giving my side of the story. Since starting this blog, I have been contacted by three of our elected officials: Bobby Gibson, Alderman at Large, Rebecca Hale,Alderwoman, Ward 2 and Mayor Miriam Holder. Although my conversation with Bobby Gibson was brief, he did tell me that he did not take this blog personally, but I wasn't able to get a clear understaning as to why he refused to vote to hire an additional police officer. After speaking with Rebecca, I have a better understanding of why and how she cast her vote, and although I tried to avoid Mayor Holder, she sat me down and gave me the full story behind some events that took place at City Hall. So, I am always open for conversation, and am willing to hear the other side of the story.
For those of you who don't know me, I can be as blunt as a cigarillo. So, I will continue to strive to keep our elected officials accountable to the public. Our elected officials are seeing the same information that I must pay to obtain, and I wonder why we are not coming to the same conclusions when dealing with the issues that are plaguing the City of Lumberton. I would love to sit down with each alderman to get a better understanding of why they vote the way they do. But I must be honest, don't piss on my leg and try to convince me that it's raining.

Comments

  1. Kudos to Mayor Holder and the Alderman for hiring Daniel. You finally got together and used sound judgment. I only wished you all would operate like this in all your votes. Do the right thing, legally, and positive results will surely follow. I have not heard anyone make any negative comments about him and he seems to be a very likable guy. But all this will change, I’m sure, when he starts arresting criminals and helping Franklin to keep the streets safe. Hey Daniel, be like Franklin, kick butts, take names, and don’t play nicey and show favoritism like, ?, well let me get off that nerve. Stay strong and dedicated Daniel and maybe JJ will coin a phrase after you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style