Oops!!


Well, well, well. I guess I struck a nerve. Today I was supposed to be talking about trash cans, not trash. Did you see the comments posted on Tales From the Hood? Now, what saddle-bag heifer posted that juicy tidbit of information. If that got you water boiling, you better get a bigger cup. Are you serious? Are you accusing me of posting children's mess on facebook? Well, when adults became involved, it was no longer children's mess, and pull out your hooked on phonics tapes, because my blog stated that I was at New Jack for 30 minutes, not three hours. And why I didn't post this when I was manager at New Jack, well, we didn't have facebook in 2004 and when I was manager, I spent as little time as possible on that side. Seriously, you had to go back to rumors from 2005 to try to get at me, please come better than that. I hope you've noticed that I removed you comment, but hey, this is my blog, and I have that authority. So, for my anonymous fan that don't have the courage to give her name, let me give you a piece of advice: "Close your legs to married men." Better yet, just close your legs, you got the whole city smelling like budussy. Deuces!

Comments

  1. Okayyyyy!!!!ROFLMBO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. R.P. said...

    WOW!!!ROTFLMAO!!! all the way over here in El Paso!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman