Get Your Envelopes Out. . .

It time to address the haters. I am finding it intersting that there is so much to talk about in a town of this size. I stated that if anyone had a problem with what I am saying they knew how to get in contact with me. Well, Bobby Gibson took me up on my challenge. He called to give his side of what was going on, and his responsibility as an elected official. I know I don't have all the answers, and I know that some people may take my statements personally. I will always believe that there are three sides to every story. I thank Mr. Gibson for Manning Up, and calling me out on what was said in my blog. I realized that we may not agree on certain points, but at least he is willing to offer some insight about his actions.
I have been accused of being biased towards our District Supervisor, Ben Winston. For the record, I have nothing against Ben Winston. As a matter of fact, when he heard that I graduated from William Carey, he came to my house, offered me some great advice and gave me nice graduation gift. This site is not a place of condemnation, but a place for me to relay my observations to the residents of this city. So, I would like to take this time to say, with a heart full of gratitude and sincerity, that if I have offened anyone in any shape, form, or fashion, I truly believe that you need to get over it! (Lil'Kim Whoa playing in the background.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman