It's Becoming Clear...

Just a moment ago, I spoke to a rude Shell station employee and an even ruder store manager, Tommie Mosley. I guess she leads by example. Well, I grew weary of the back and forth comments that were being posted by Shell employees, Leslie Woods and Bria Youngberg. Now keep in mind that it was a Shell employee that provided me the details of Jay McGraw's shoplifting adventure. (I might post the inbox messages kater.) Well, I guess in an effort to steer attention away from them, the employee started posting how she was disgusted about the fact rhat I accused their manager of dropping the ball; something she claimed in the messages she sent me. Anywho. I was tiring of the posts and called the store to speak to the manager because this person is at work but stalking my Facebook page. Maybe she has two monitors at her desk like me or maybe she's neglecting her duties and that's how Jay was able to steal the lighter in the first place.

Well, I called the store and to the credit of the person answering the phone, she was semi - professional before she knew it was the Lumberton Informer. I asked to speak to the manager and her lack of phone ettitiqutte was evident. "Who this is?" was her reply to my request to speak with a manager. I told her this is Jonathan Griffith and then she yelled in the phone, "this is the Lumberton Informer, he want to speak with you, can I tell him off when you get off the phone." While waiting for the manager to pick up or come to the phone, the person that answered the phone said "oh yeah, I'm the racist you were taking about." The manager finally picked up the phone and if I say she sounded like she was raised in a barn that would be a compliment. I told her I didn't appreciate the constant postings from her employees and if she had something to say, this was her opportunity. I asked were employees allowed on social media while at work. Tommie Mosley barked that "the girls were expressing their freedom of speech and there's nothing she could do about it." I reminded her of the question I asked and explained how that wasn't a response to the question asked. I then told her, "Based on recent events, I didn't think you would do anything because that's apparently your stance on everything; you're the ball dropper. May I have the telephone number for the regional manager and his name?"

Tommie Mosley responded saying she didn't have his name or number but she had his address. We briefly discussed the employee that told me about Jay McGraw shoplifting. Tommie Mosley said I could send my complaint to the following address: 821 Crown Circle, Birmingham, AL 35242. I thanked her and disconnected the call. Afterwards, I Googled the address and guess what, it's not the regional off for Shell Station #14. As of now, the address is for a lovely house that's currently for sale. Yesterday, I thought the manager and employees at Lumberton's Shell Station dropped the ball in the Jay McGraw shoplifting case but today I'm convinced they dropped the ball and kicked it out of bounds. Why did the manager lie about the address and not knowing the name or number of tbe regional manager? I know the name/number of my regional manager. As a matter of fact, when I called the store yesterday, I was told that Rick Monday was the regional manager and given his number (601-520-6677). The fact that Tommie Mosley, Shell station manager, lied about this information makes me wonder what other lues she's telling. Just like the fact that Jay McGraw stole a lighter makes me wonder what else has he stolen. Well, I guess it don't matter because there's a store full of unprofessional, untruthful, rude women that's more concerned with protecting a thief than being cordial to customers. In my case, former customer. I'm not interested in supporting a business that harbor thieves. By the way, be careful using the pay at the pump option. Several people told me that their accounts were hacked after paying at the pump at the Lumberton Shell Station.

Comments

  1. Damn there's no where to buy gas in Lumberton. One station is owned by Arabs and they don't feel like they need to support the community and then the Hillbillies at the Shell Station want to protect a thief because he's a good ole boy. I better remember to gas up in Poplarville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot one. The cop that refused to arrest Jay McGraw is #3777 on the Ashley Madison cheaters list. Go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty clear that when I want to gas up, I'll need to go somewhere else other than Lumberton. If I sat around at work "expressing my freedom of speech" on social media I'd expect to be fired. So would everybody else no matter where you work. What a bunch of pigs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is how I know EVERYTHING on your blog is false, crap, shit talking, slandering,or whatever you want to call this garbage is made up! Your disclaimer!!! All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Jonathan Griffith, Administrator of Lumberton Politics, makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any comments.. First thing you do in your disclaimer is admit that nothing is accurate and your not liable!!! WRONG!!! You will be held accountable!! You are absolute scum Jonathan. You and your families genitics should be removed from the gene pool for the sake of mankind. This blog and the uppity negro are trash and should be shut down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why I'm responding to this foolishness since it's probably a Shell employee, a worker at city hall or one of their family members but if you're going to quote my disclaimer use the entire content.

      Disclaimer
      All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Jonathan Griffith, Administrator of Lumberton Politics, makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any comments, errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. In addition, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time…I consider this a necessary consequence of having an open mind. This blog is intended to provide a semi-permanent point of view and manifestation of the various thoughts running around my brain, and as such any thoughts and opinions expressed within out-of-date posts may not be the same, nor even similar, to those I may hold today. I’m a human being and my blog reflects that humanity.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style