Amy Lott, Lamar County Circuit Clerk Candidate

Amy Lott is one of the candidates seeking the office of Lamar County Circuit Clerk. Lott attended the political rally in Lumberton but I didn't get the opportunity to interact with her. I'm not clear about her platform but you can go to Super Talk 97 to hear her speech. I visited the Amy Lott for Lamar County Circuit Clerk Facebook page but it's mostly pictures. I know campaigning can be hectic but I cannot stress enough the importance of updating your social media site; especially if it's purpose is to promote your platform. In the "About" section of the Amy Lott for Lamar County Circuit Clerk Facebook page, it was stated that Amy is
"Seeking to serve as Circuit Clerk while sustaining the quality of Lamar County through integrity, honesty and experience. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman