Which Came First The Chicken or The Egg?


We had eggs yesterday, so it's normal to have chicken today. We all know that when my car was egged, it was a chicken (coward) that threw them. What happened? Have we really become a generation of cowards? I remember when I was growing up,(OMG I'm getting old b/c I'm having a throwback moment) if we had a beef with a person, we went to that person. We didn't go all over the city, talking about that person for three weeks,and we definately didn't egg their car (well, we might have rolled their house in tissue, but only on Halloween). On a daily basis, about a hundred people drive through Frank Lee Homes. Keep in mind that there are only 36 families living there. The people in this city like going through there becaue they are hoping they see something go down. And that's why people visit this blog because they want to see something or someone go down. I can easily find out who egged my car because people here are not able to keep secrets. I could hang out at Greentree Apartments and have the information I want in less than ten minutes. But I was told that the manager has banned me from coming to Greentree. Now, I didn't hear her say that, but I was told that she told her neighbor's sister, cousin, baby-sitter, boyfriend, nephew that I was banned from the property, so you know it must be true (LOL). That's the way things operate in this town. I won't ever go to the source, I will just listen to what everybody else has to say. When this story is told to the manager of Greentree, I am certain that the story will have no resemblence to what I just posted. I can just imagine what they will tell Adrian. It will probably be something like this: "Gyrrrl, Jon sho was talkin' some ish about you on that there blog." So, to make a long story short, if you want to know if I said this or that, you have several ways of getting in contact with me. There is no way I can blog about Lumberton Politics everday. Sometimes, I must blog about other things that interest me, like Tales From the Hood, and I will continue to do so. I am still going to post my opinions about what happens at City Hall, I will still give a break down of the board meetings, I will still talk about the police and why they didn't catch the person that egged my car, and I will talk about things that go on in the community. If you don't want me to blog about your political actions, then get on board and do what's best for the citzens of Lumberton, and if you don't want me to blog about your children, then make sure they're at home and not at the Hunt Club. No weapon that is formed against Jonathan Griffith shall prosper, and every tongue that rise against Jonathan Griffith in judgement Jonathan Griffith shall condemn because this is the heritage of the servants of the LORD and their righteousness is of me. (Isaiah 54:17)

Comments

  1. How can you be banned from Greentree? I know she can do things like that but you wasn't over there selling drugs like some of the tenants, you didn't carry a firearm over there, and you wasn't over there fighting. You was just under the tree holding an everyday conversation that alot of people are holding. How many times have I passed through there and there are people sitting or standing out under the trees smoking, not cigarettes either because you don't pass cigs from one person to the other. I wasn't born yesterday. As you already know this blog will cost you alot of enemies in which I know you are not worried about. Because I wouldn't be either. I enjoy reading this blog on a daily bases. Keep informing me of what is really going on in L'ton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was joking about being banned from Greentree. So please don't get that one started b/c I'm being blamed for enough. But thanks for checking out the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok John, see I believe everything you put in your blogs. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman