Friday Business Spotlight: Preston's Produce

I was torn on how to name this post. I went with my first thought and used Preston's Produce, but like me, many know this local farmer as Coach Fairley; not Preston. At one point, I was thinking of using the title, Coach's Crops or Coach's Corner. As you can see, I struggled a little on this title, but you won't have a struggle finding fresh fruit and vegetables on Myrick Avenue. I love fresh vegetables and because of this garden fresh jewel, I've been eating more vegetables than ever. Coach Fairley has fresh okra, tomatoes, squash, bell peppers, watermelon and cantelope; and they're all locally grown. So, if you're out and about, stop by and pick up a few items. Next week, I will blog about the Tic Toc Cafe. If you have a business that you would like to have featured, please let me know and I'll stop by and blog about the services you offer. There was a food truck that used to be parked by Olen's but I never got the opportunity to stop by. I don't know if they're coming back, but if they do, would someone text me so I can post it on the blog. This weekend, weather permitting, I'm going to find out who has the best snow cones/snow balls in Lumberton.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman