Pastor's Gone Wild: Get Out My Church Edition

Now, I heard of people hitting you over the head with the word, but hitting the passah with the bible. .Really? What's going on with these small churches? I wasn't a fan of megachurches, but you don't hear of things like this happening at World Changers, New Birth or Potter's House because security won't let you get that close to the pastor. But, like one of my friends said, "I always thought Pastors duty was to get people in the Church not to kick them out." Pray for these people coming from the book of His-ology instead of the books of the bible.

Comments

  1. I wouldn't try that if I were you. Didn't the Bishop jump on one of his Vietnam buddies right after getting his Biship collar?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman