What's Your Price?

At what point would you turn on a person? Often time, we look at shows and say. "Oh, I would never do that!" or when there's a celebrity that takes back a cheating spouse, the first thing some women say is "I wouldn't take him back!" But the truth of the matter is, we don't know how we're going to react until we're in that situation. I don't like people that are not honest. You know the kind that will lie and pretend something is alright just so they can continue to take from you, but after they feel they have taken all they can, then they want to show you how they feel. That's one reason why I like to make people angry, because people never tell you how they really feel about you until they're angry. Jesus was betrayed for 30 pieces of silver. Again, what's your price? You may not have lied to a person for a piece of silver but you probably lied to a person for a piece of . . .well. So, let's say you didn't lie for silver, did you lie for chairs, did you lie to stay in a relationship, did you lie for job security. . The list goes on and on. Prior to the things that happened on Sunday, I had a lot of good things that took during the week, but I got side tracked. As Paul said in 1 Thessolanins 2:18, I was on the verge of sharing some good news, but "Satan hindered" me. Last week, I found out we have an honest mechanic in the City of Lumberton. I was having some car trouble and I took my car to Mr. Dale Ford. He checked the car and told me what he thought was wrong, but he said he wasn't certain. He said he didn't want to cause me to have to pay extra because he couldn't pinpoint the issue. So, I took the car to Pine Belt Ford and $590 later, everything was fixed, but Dale Ford was honest enough to tell me to go elsewhere. I appreciate that and I will go by and let him do my next oil change. Also, I had the chance to get an omelet from the Tic Toc Shop (across from City Hall) and it was delicious. Prior to Sunday, I was having a good week and I was thinking how good things were taking place in Lumberton and then I went to church.. .WOWZERS!. . But I'm not going to let that distract me. .The Lumberton Informer will have other stories. In the coming days, I plan on talking about some issues that are taking place with SMDH and MRHA 8. I'm also planning on having a talk with ALL our aldermen, to see what their plans are for this city. Currently, I'm trying to get in contact with former Chief of Police, Dennis Hobson so I can get his perspective on some things I've heard. I don't want to post something I heard without discussing it with Hobson first. Also, I think it's about time for me to close the book on the issues I had with Hobson and hopefully, we can find out what went wrong and how things could have been handled differently. So, if anyone reading this blog has his contact information, please inbox it to me or post a message. Thank you and as always "govern yourselves accordingly."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman