Cassandra Shares Her Side of the Story


I received a status report of the events that led to the termination of C. Fortenberry. The following statements are the words of the officer and not mine. Anyone that's involved in the matter or mentioned in the matter can respond or can submit their version of the events and I will post the response.

San wrote: "This is sad when officers that are sworn to protect and serve target people for speaking their mind! Hobson is a poor excuse for leadership. See he thought he was doing something when he had me fired but he still looking like a fool because I still make more money than that clown! LOL!! The ditch he tried to dig for me need to be the one he jump in because I am still going strong!! Jonathan the only reason that you and Mayor Holder and Hosey are being targeted is because that coward y'all got as a Chief has no balls! Bobby Gibson, Kent Crider, Rebecca Hale and Tim Johnson's flunky is what he is!! Stephanie Mullings [Lumberton's City Clerk] took my insurance money and did not pay my insurance and I called her everything but the child of God in front of him while I was in the police department talking to Franklin and he was being nosey and heard what he didn't wanna here about his girlfriend (oops! forgot he don't like big girls at least that's what he told me). That's one of the reasons I got fired. I didn't get into it with her I just asked about my money (MY MONEY) and she tried to show me papers from 2010 and I told her I don't wanna see nothing from 2010 because my insurance company said my insurance was canceled in JUNE 2011 and I walked out of her office! He was in the office (police department) when I came back across the hall and heard me talking to Franklin and heard me call her a fat so and so! That's why I got fired! Oh and don't let me leave out the DRUGS he planted in my police unit when I got back to work from the first suspension and I called my immediate supervisor (Chief Adrian Fortenberry) because that's what my policy book said at the time was to contact your immediate supervisor! Tell him to tell everyone about that! I got a police report of my very own that Officer Hosey did! That's why he is being targeted because he knows the truth! I have a lot to say about the coward and I rather say it to his face because he is nothing more to me than a punk who think that he can do what ever to women and anybody else and get away with it! That's the reason that he was so quick to put me and Franklin up to be terminated is because he knew that we were not butt kissers. Keep your head up Jonathan because you have a lot of people that know that you are for what's right. They may sit back and talk all that crap but they know the truth! . . . And If anybody don't like what I said oh well! The truth is the truth and now you have my side of the story, since so many people wanna walk around and assume why I got fired!!!!! One thing I am is a good police officer and I will never let anyone tell me I'm not! Treat people how you want to be treated has been my motto since I became a police officer and I will always stand for what is right and being a officer is not all about writing tickets, taking people to jail and just plain out using your badge as a cover up, Its about protecting people and doing your job the right way and loving your job as a police officer! I will miss Lumberton because there are a lot of nice, caring people in Lumberton, but God needed me to do something else and now I am so so very happy!!"

Comments

  1. So is that why they were so eager to get rid of the personnel policy? Don't they know that you followed procedure based on the policy that was in place while you were employed not by the new policy they're using to cover their tails?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That new policy is not really coving the police and the police chief is a dumba** for thinking that it does. Officer Johnson had called him out on a few things and he didnt like it. All I got to say is Johnson watch your back cause it looks like they will be come for you next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FY Budget 2015: Pills and Potions

Stealing Elections: Lumberton Style

Kim Rogers: A Phenomenal Woman